<November 8, 1998>
- There, inked and colored.
- The big thing that I like about this picture is that it's the first computer colouring job that I *like* AND.. I didn't steal the pose. MWAHA! Uhm.. I'll be quiet now. (I like this series, can't you tell..?)
- Lala, stupid colour programme.. it's me 'n Jessi! (Park, that is) "Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Emmy?" "I think so, Jess, but where are we gonna find hefty bags that big?" [I'm stealing her David Duchovny biography, BTW. >:)]
- This one was done to help with my web page creation to help in icons for my Furry section. Named Alicat for my roomate likes it so much that she wanted to keep it.
- Was attempting a back side drawing trying to get different angles down. This is one of a few that I have. It's not bad but still developing.
- This is a VERY old drawing I did of Basha another charater of mine she be a Catsinian Panther of the royal family. Loaded up for you all to see how I've developed over the times plus I haven't got around to doing a new one of her. Hope to do so soon.
- Just a super deformed fox I decided to draw. I like it. Is kawaii!
- Altarskunk, and Chayse, his guardian angel.
- Hmm,Biker girl in destroyed city; can't get much more cliche than that. Yeah, it does look like something out of MOSPEADA, but that wasn't my intension. 14X17 colored pincel. The proportions suck, but at least the background's kinda cool.
- This here, Flare, the forest dog in tatters, meets who is to become her best friend and constant companion, Crystalline, for the first time. Flare and her fairy friend, Crystalline, I created quite a few years ago. I have just gotten back into the habit of drawing them. Yikes! I drew scenery!! Flare and Crystalline © me
- Templeton suffers through the usual newbie pranks on FurryMUCK. Templeton is, like, me and stuff. So don't use him without permission, okay?
- Pic of me, trying (and failing, as usual) to get a date with that lowest of lowest common denominators, Trashi Vixen. Trashi is copyright Sondra Roy, Templeton (this one, not the Charlotte's Web one) is copyright me.
- Aww, isn't that cute? (not) Baby Smog's very first step. -snort- Smog is my little brother's character.
- A lynx lady I call "Katja." I donno what purpose she has in my twisted little world. She was just fun to draw while I was sitting around in Drama with nothing to do. Speaking of boredom... (did I say "boredom?") I redid my furry page. Joy, joy!! Like, haul fur to www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5831/ before I have to pull out my nine a bust a cap. Katja © me
- This family of furs are haveing a good time togeather..The little one wants a ride too. :) Bunnys Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
- I colored my little runner, and after a suggestion by Robert Oswell, have taken it and the critter is now known as a "Schism Runner", think raptor pack behavior, although still not sure how big it is, thinking the size of a medium sized dog. This one is a 'pet hunter', name's Shyra. Thanks, Robert!