<March 15, 1998>
- The time story continues as the chronolapine's dream fills with portents... and dangers. All characters are © their creators. Featuring three more cameos. :)
- Hooray! I got a brand-new, beautiful new Microtek FLATBED scanner! Expect an influx of stuff that I didn't feel like ripping out of my sketchbooks to put thru my page-feed scanner. So...is anyone out there in SCFAland looking to buy a page-feed scanner in excellent condition? Oh yeah, it's Cecilia the ferrety lass, © me. India ink and watercolors.
- It's everyone's favourite lop Trixi, not looking quite like herself today. And where did she get that egg?! I want one! Trixi © Candy Lewin
- I've been wanting to do this for a while so here goes! *HUG* You're so darn cute! All that and it has a Huskee pawprint of approval ;x) thank you!
- Justa lovely bunny femme, dressed in a harem outfit. No complex @desc neccesary here :) C Louis LeClerc
- A lovely female skunk, noone I know (unfortunately). Oh well, mephits can dream can't they? <C> Louis LeClerc
- My "Black Bunny O'Doom" costume. Rat won't let me upload the photos, but I figured a drawing of it should be OK.
- Wow! Winterstar asked me to draw her character and her mate in a pose, and here it is! :) Unfortunately, the scanner sorta messed it up by making it all gray and stuff, which I couldn't fix. And if you could tell that what they're standing on is a boardwalk, you get brownie points. ;) Winterstar and Blizzard are copyright their players.