<March 14, 1998>
- A young cheetah-morph rakes his fingers through his hair, confident. Commission. Analder S. Nightclaw © Andrew Lavender.
- Wow, this took a while... but at least it's up. :) Yes, I'm doing the TimeWrinkle stuff in color now... how does it look? Many appologies for the holdup -- my server has been acting up lately, and send attachments hasn't been fun. :( Now if I can only find those pics for AltarSkunk, Kendall, and Gwendal again... (noBrainR and Fyodor (C) Albert Temple, BTW.)
- vixen changed for family scfa viewing.
- Extremely Late Birthday Pic(TM) for Confetti! I give you green paint! Perfect for touching up your favorite paintings ;) hehheheh...
- Becky typing away on her puter. I screwed up the hand really badly on this one, I'm afraid. If any of you have suggestions for drawing hands I'd love to hear them. Becky copyright me.
- Mess with the best - die like the rest. Picture of Brett (yes, this is NOT Maverick !) near the frontline. JUst echo of some my own memories... Well, nevermind.
- Taking a break from my usual cast of critters, I decided to draw a pegasus showing his affections for a lovely unicorn. Aint it sweet?
- What happens when I get bored? I draw Olivia as a Disney gal. Changing the colors but not the outfit, I have Olivia here in a Princess Jasmine costume-- hair included. The pic is small because my scanner hates me, but I'll make it like me... Olivia Otter © yours truely.
- Being new here, me and the gang met some pretty interesting people. However, Aurora came across Trixi Bigfoot. At first they got along-- but what's this? Trixi has a crudely drawn mallet behind her back! I guess there's only one lop eared bunny fur' on this archive! Trixi Bigfoot © her player Aurora's feet and bottom are © me.
- Okay, Amara... instead of dropping half a ton of partially-congealed vanilla custard on you (which I almost considered), we have this instead. A contest with a little parity to it. Don't worry, furs, we're not out to kill each other, just to establish a few facts...