<March 3, 1998>
- "A Tiny Intrusion of Privacy" A little girl morph is suprized by having a tiny dragon on her nose. The dragon is quite upset by having his daily preening being interrupted. Black and White
- "Looking Good" Here is where a prank had gone backwards. The prankees are getting a bigger laugh out of the situation than the prankster! Color
- "Nina" This pict was based on an old ABBA song, years ago. A little ballerina kitten plays the major role of a very famous Ballette. Black and White
- "Musician's Serenade" A young Jackalope buck woos a Jackalope doe with his romantic musical talent. Black and White
- I got bored, all right? :) Here's Taan of Redwall MUCK, in a dress that's actually (gasp!) semi-Redwallish. It's amazing what listening to eighties music at three in the morning can do for your drawings. Taan Diei Starfetch © Jessica Park. (I noticed something a minute ago that I needed to fix on this pic. Ugh. Re-upload; originally drawn on 1-17-98, I think. What can I say?--I'm picky! And what's sad is that no one else would probably be able to tell what it is I changed.. I'm pathetic. I know.)
- Title: "Dammit, she's been listening to eighties music again!" Bonnie Tyler's cool. :) Here's a pic I drew this afternoon; there was originally a ruf block-in of a background, but I didn't especially feel like screwing up the pic by attempting to put in a background. Le sigh... Taan © me.
- A very crosshatched Dragon.