<March 2, 1998>
- Ah, time again for me to upload so you all can gaze upon my monochromenice (is that an actual word?) Anyway, here we have Cheetah (Fred Perry's most awesome morphic chick) and Sephiroth (Yes, it's the FF7 Sephy, so YES you DO want to download this, Hysteria). I'll probably delete this later, for I plan to add Vincent to the pic as well, so everyone download this ASAP. Uhh... that's all...
- And here's CHAPPA, one of the characters in a comic that two of my friends and I are working on called SCYTHE. Chappa is an assassin who has a few screws loose in his head.... and... well that's about all I can tell you. Chappa is (C) by Matt Burt so don't take him or I will burn your house down. < : ^ D
- We're allowed one RL picture, right? Well this ought to scare all the kiddies out there. Since I never got a nameplate for my cube at work, I drew this sign my first week at work and it's been hanging out there ever since. It's probably the most accurate self-portrait I ever did. No, I usually don't stick my tongue out when I code, though.... (This picture was ultimately published in a newsletter at work, July, 1998. Don't know if that makes me "published" or not....)
- "The Elk's Virgil" A Christian Elk Knight gives his duty to GOD and is rewarded in Grace for his Piety. This is remenecent of the classic crusading knights in shining armor paintings of old.
- "Girls are Nuts!" That's what a pre-highschool tabby thinks of the two girls in the hall getting excited by something that is obviously ... girlish. Colored
- "Huggin' Posies" Here's one of a little skunk with an armload of daisies. This was for a kids T-shirt that never got out.
- "Love Stunked" A love-strucked little bell-femme skunk who has a tail on a poor rabbit. No excape for the poor sot! Colored
- "The Thrill Seekers" Or another title "Getting Caught Doing Something REALLY Stupid". Four jackalopes try to ransack a dragon's lair. Only one finds out that the dragon's still there. Black and White
- Avast, 'tis Cap'n Grakk, the terror of the Flordaa Keys, and his first mate Squinty, wastin' away again inmargaritaville. Aarrrrr. (Admiral Wallaby back there appears with apologies to John Siemer, and is © him.)
- Here is a pic I did for someone....one day I'm gonna hafta charge people for pics :) Oh well, I enjoyed drawing it, and that's what counts....though the money in nice and useful :) Enjoy! Heather TreeBlossom ©1998 Her Player
- A quick drawing I did after chopping a stump to peices with a maddax. It was actually kind of fun reducing parctialy living tissue to saw dust.
- This is what happens when you watch way too much Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Hiya folks! Irene here showin' you the cover to this month's Skunk TV Guide. Looks like Altarskunk has gotten himself a new show! :) (I couldn't resist! I saw Soul Man with Dan Ackroyd and I thought it would be cute if Altarskunk got this role instead :)Hope ya like it!
- The Mysterious Raccoon Stranger standing against a bleak landscape and an angry purple sky.
- 300th picture.
- Okay, foxy-shark... this doesn't end here. To be continued...
- This is my Dutch snow wuf friend Bander, on getting his diploma in Computer and Information Sciences. Happy wuf! <g>