<February 13, 1998>
- Well, Sully started a conversation about anthro echidnas on the SCFA newsgroup, so I just had to give it a whirl.. sorry for the sketchyness of it.
- "Check Please" -- a sketchbook commission for a friend one evening, with a coyote in a Phoenix uniform, and a panther in a Florida uniform. I used some photo reference on this one, as I don't know enough about hockey to illustrate a body check.
- This is an inked sketch I did of Japhet at CF9. He's sometimes called "the Gangster of Love" on Furrymuck. Japhet © T.Pluck.
- Sunday evening at CF9 I came across Spatter and his "Artiste Bear". It was getting late and I felt like making this "Alien" reference for real, and then drew it in his sketchbook. Spatter © Eli McIlveen
- When the WNBA team Los Angeles Sparks came to be, I was pitching a mascot idea to them. Their inaugural game and season came and went, and I never heard back from them.
- "Hippo Hugs." I'm such a hippo fanatic that I've created my own hippo website (http://members.aol.com/HippoPage/). This is the Valentine's Day card I e-mailed to all the other hippomaniacs who signed my guest book.
- It's the THIRD episode of the Rat and Karma Show! Today's guest of honor is Kendall the Ringtail! Everyone give a big hand for... er... oh, nevermind. Hey Kendall! I told you those pixie stix were gonna be the death of you!!! All characters are (C) thier respective owners. (That was respective! Not respected!!)
- The first monster hunter picture, now in colored pencil.
- Repair Shop
- A golden colored kitty admiring her long, black hair.
- Same bunny from the other sketch. I liked how it came out, so I decided to do a pic of her in color. I've come up with the name, Deliah.