<February 12, 1998>
- Well, this Valentine's Day, some of us furfolkses are spending it by ourselves. (At this point the sitcom audience goes "Awww....") But in case anyone else is lonely, and, well... um... wants somebody into cartooning, progressive rock and Mystery Science Theater 3000, you know... um... well... good Lord, I've swallowed my tongue! ;)
- V-Day pic of me and me Voltzy,what else?Voltzy be©Jeff Lancaster;Kompy be©Moi,of course!Happy V-Day!And take care!
- A SD Valentine's Day Ricochet!JUST LOOK AT THEM EYES!Awwww.....Rico be©Me!
- I've been wanting to draw Trixi for the longest time. And after the incredibly cute picture she did of me, I felt inspired. Trixi © Candy Lewin
- A Pangolin with arrows whizzing by him.
- A realistic looking Gryphon.
- Kind of a character model sheet for Neekto, Inquistrix Turtle's crow assistant acolyte on Sinai.
- Yo... CatsWhisker wants me to be her Valentine? Oh yes! What a lucky cat I am... :)
- A very recent pic based on a Cinar animation character that few of you have even heard of. But for those Nighthood fans out there, here he is... Arsene Lupine. :)
- This smirking wuff adorns the inside front cover of my sketchbook. I liked how it turned out so I scanned it to preserve it for eternity.