<November 27, 1997>
- A couple of months ago, AltarSkunk sent me a keyring with a plush version of himself on it. This made me wonder how he modeled for the thing. This piece unintentionally inspired by Joe "AltarSkunk" Kennedy. AltarSkunk is ©; to Joe, which I forgot to write on the art.
- The more I think about it,the more this pic makes sense to me...
- Zora: "We already have conquered Okinawa and North Korea! Next target....(you guessed it) USA!" *Evil Laugh* (they are arch-enemies of Anthro Amazons,btw)
- Hey, look! I took a brief break from the Time Wrinkle stuff -- and it's a pic of me and my two VR siblings, Laersyn (the wolf) and Kielle (the lesser panda)! Okay, so Laersyn doesn't really have a Furry, but since he plays a lycanthrope in an RPG I thought it suiting. ;) Oh! And before I forget, my birthday is December 3rd, so feel free to send presents. (Yeah, like anyone cares.;)
- The time wrinkle story continues... while noBrainR is threatened by Fyodor... a worried Tet, assisting Timebase, receives an unexpected offer of assistance. Tet & Timebase © Ryan Dewalt, STriker RedWolf © Kelly Price, who has given himself the task of putting the individual bits of our time wrinkle story in sequence! His site is at http://www.furnation.com/STriker/time
- Yay! Another piccie of Sailor Redwall, the furry equivalent of Sailor Mercury. I finally figured out what she's s'posed to look like, so here's a better version of her. It's not great, but I'm not an anime artist, anyway. Sailor Moon is © DiC, I think, and whoever else is responsible for creating it, and Redwall is © Brian Jacques.