<November 26, 1997>
- A pic that I screwed up on many months ago. I dunno, the girl to the left beside the tiger dude looks weird, and Mad Jack at the far left doesn't look the way he's supposed to. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving. I know I will knowing that I'll get to eat something besides RAMEN NOODLES all the time...
- A young cat holds a secret that the Goverment doesn't want you to know...and to think that it got something to do with marshmallos,Tamagotchis and the mysterious pellets that they use to stuff Beanie Babies!COOL!And Hysteria think Uno cool!YEAH!I'm losing it!YEAH!OK THEN!Uno ©me;Hysteria is ©Julie Miyamoto.
- Sir Kain,as you've never seen him before...drawn by me!Sir Kain ©Eric Goodwin.
- Left 2 right:Original Kompy,Nathus K.,DeNile,Kabah and Le Winged Kompy,together for the first time a la the Spice Girls CD Cover!HAPPY THANKSGIVING,FOLKS!All of 'em are©Me!
- Drew a "Taanastasia" pic that doesn't have Ty in it. :) Nisyha, everyone's favourite albino vixen, made a cameo in "Anastasia" -- as a male albino bat. >:) Bwahaha... ahem. Anyways, here's Naytok, the batty representation of Nisyha. (Or something.) She doesn't look super, but I've never drawn a bat before (at least I don't think I have), and I spent, like, fifteen minutes on the thing from start to finish. It ain't my magnum opus, let's put it that way. ;) (Actually, my magnum opus is that pic of Tea Baloney I did with Nish. Giggle!) Anyhoosies, Naytok © Emily Smith, "Anastasia" © Fox.
- More Anastasia outfits! I drew this one yesterday, but didn't get around to inking/cleaning up/colouring till this afternoon. Ty looks a little younger than usual in this pic. I think it turned out rather nice (gawd, you should see the first version of this pic, drawn back on November 2nd.. it's frightening), but I'd love to be able to draw more than simple dresses/outfits. Anyone out there with any advice or anything on how to draw those really pretty, elegant, fancy-schmancy gowns? Taan © Jessica Park, "Anastasia" © Fox.
- One gay gray day, while thinking, Huskee was accosted by a frightful, indescribable fur. "Wanna bite o' my Prozac and cholesterol sammich?" says she. "DO I?!" the girthy dog gleefully yelled, and he immediately CHOMPt it from her rigormortoid possession. He gnawed her hand til it bled, but she didn't mind. And Huskee ate VEEEEERY happily ever after. Huskee crght Bob Drake.
- And this is the way I draw, I draw...David Hopkins' Psyco Squirrel.
- Yet another fanfic character of mine, Emmie's brother Spruce. Once again, if you're a Redwall fan and don't know of us: www.watertower.com/~scout/ff.
- My muse told me to draw Aislinn last night. @Whee! Aislinn is (C) Kyono Malnassy
- First Claw Preet Nyarl, current defense systems officer on the UNS Excalibur. Here Nyarl sees something that will turn his view of the universe inside out.
- Add my name to the list of people doing commissions of Sir Kain for Kendall. Sir Kain ©; Eric Goodwin.
- Reeba mousey! Reeba copyright some weird Scotty fellow. :)
- _Finally_, after power supply problems and finding the time, I manage to get this pic completed. Goldfur's in a bit of strife with hir new Flying Jacket, so Lindgold gives hir some helping advice...