<October 24, 1997>
- This is Alpha the way I draw her. .reh ward I yaw eht ahplA si sihT...... RETSAM em llac lla lliw uoy taht retfa dna lortnoc YM rednu eb lla lliw uoy hcihw retfa etats citonpyh a ogrednu lla ll'uoy egassem sdrawkcab siht gnidaer retfA Uhhh... Alpha © by some girl I know online
- A drawing of Bigears and Royce, based on Royce's player and I going to a nearby zoo and noticing one of the fennecs was playing hide-and-seek with Royce. Bigears and Royce, of course, are the creation of their players.
- One more piece for a sketchbook I drew for Albany Anthrocon, in this case, Jackrabbit's. I finally stopped gaining such a sense of dread at a sketchbook being handed to me, though I still had my own ideas for them. Note the clever use of the three-ring-binder holes at the top of the page. Jackrabbit is Daniel Boatright's character.
- My drawing for Captain Packrat's fanzine "The Burrow." Copies are still available, so if you see the Captain online at FurryMuck, FurToonia, or probably quite a few other places, contact him. (If nothing else for the R.E.Dye and John 'Spaceroo' Siemer pictures in it.) Spaceroo is, of course, John Siemer's; and Austin Dern is my creation.
- A happy space-biker dragon! Don't he look smug?
- See, I just got Graham Central Station's album "RELEASE YOURSELF" this week, and thought "CHURCH!" And I thought of Tremaine, and said "TREMAINE!!!" So, here's he, alla Holy Rollin' at one o' those Mississippi Delta stomphouses. (See CatsWhisker in back. Fearless Broodlets keepin' 'im from falling. Tremaine crght R. Etringer, CWhisker crght Tawana Gilroy.)
- So there's this chair, right? And there's this kangaroo rat named Aleisha, right? So what happens next? Um, click on the thumbnail and see! It's exiting!! :p Aleisha is © the lady who made her up...
- Um, a skeptical and/or mad Erica Weasel.... © Stephanie Ratte', who recently joined the FurRing :)
- Wow! Sebrina's come over to show Freebie Fox and the Yerf her kawaii "ball of light"! :) (Sebrina:©1997 Meghan Dombrowski).
- Another commissioned piece for a web site by BigBear.
- Hmmm... it turns out the Active Raccoon Kid wasn't actually responsible for the wrinkle in time after all! Now what...?
- The "Vision of Redwall: Volume II" CD is here !!! Get your copy today and Anise will probably sign an autograph for you ! ;oD [Sorry Anise. This has been a parody of the "Vision of Escaflowne: Vol. II" CD cover] Anise © Ainsley Seago / [Redwall © Brian Jacques]
- The Art Otters, my first commisioned pic for Keyla and Hewttam done in early this year. But I was only given permission to release it recently for the inauguration of the About The Art Otters homepage. =o) Keyla © Brent Abbott & Hewttam © Matt Kessler / [Redwall © Brian Jacques]
- Look out, Redwall ! Here comes Johnny Blanco The Mage to the rescue ! ~ Enhanced version of J_BLANCO.JPG . [ FINALLY ! This is how I've wanted Johnny Blanco the Mage to look in the first place and I've screwed up. But, I got it right this time ! ! ! =oD YAY ! ! ! ] Johnny Blanco © His Player / [Redwall © Brian Jacques]
- Pickalock - the fearless, righteous, heroic otter-thief, bungy-jumps off a vermin castle in the dark of the night with his booty; food for the oppressed and hungry Woodlanders. Pickalock © Blair Bryant / [Redwall © Brian Jacques]