<October 23, 1997>
- Umm... Sox fell. You can make your own story. Apparently I intend on keeping the girl on the right on my team o' characters. Names people? I'm really bad at remembering names, let alone making them. I was wondering about suggestions... anyone?
- This is my friend, Brandon's, character, Jerry. I drew his character because my creative juices were 2 for $2 and I had a $1.99.
- This is a new character! Oh my garsh! His name is Ricky, I probably won't draw him that much given I really haven't perfected his style yet. As you've noticed he's wearing Sox's attire, just the colors have been switched around a 'bit.
- This dates from 1892: A rare photograph of P.T. Bridgeport's granduncle's next-door neighbors. Ah, there's nothing like sifting through the pictures in the attic, is there? :)
- Work in progress with my character in the foreground and some hopefully interesting yet of course pointless scene in the background. :)
- A blue-green dragon, fairly detailed, unfinished, though with the mistake I feel I made with the underbelly I'm not sure what to do about the rest.
- Simple pencil sketch of a fox.
- Humorous color pic of a mouse. :)
- Simple pencil sketch of a fox.
- My much belated entry in the "two minute sketch" challenge; a coati and a Gemini space capsule. There seems to be a family resemblance. Note, too, it took two minutes to draw, and two months to get around to scanning it. The Gemini program is of course the creation of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the (then) McDonnell Aircraft Corporation.
- Seagull Orville, with an unnamed and unknown furry. Caption describes it all. Orville is his player's intellectual property and has been molting slightly of late, so please offer him some sympathy if you see him.
- These days it's fashionable to ignore the sheer talent and wonder that is Charles Schulz, who recently reached 47 years of drawing 'Peanuts' without ever missing a single day. Not enough people appreciate him; I try, and this panel is ... not enough. Ozymandias and Millie are Rain Simpson's characters; Austin Dern is mine; and "Shane," while not Charles Schulz's, certainly is one of his signature themes.
- Well, after seeing all those Anti-Gravity pics with the Bread and Butter theme, I decided to throw in my contribution! My raccoon (now named "A.J.") goes to see Merfle the Magic Muttski on this "bread and Butter" business. A.J. is eating bread and butter by the way! :o) (A.J. Raccoon & Merfle the Magic Muttski:©1997 Matthew Peters). Anyone wishing to contribute to my pic, please consult me first before you draw it out. Thanks. :)
- A lady Draconis prepares for a night on the town. My first color post...:) © Me!
- Two friends of mine from Furry - Lucius (the feline) and DonQuixote (the canine). An experiment with a different style than I usually use...I thank them for letting me use them as guinea pigs!
- Just a simple scetch done at a friends house...a study for a comissioned pic (my first comission pic will soon be done! Yay!)
- Well... there was *no way* I was going to be able to top the picture I drew for my 200th upload, so I didn't try. :) Instead, I decided to honor the friends I have made on the SCFA *since* that milestone. Doesn't seem like it's been that long, at least not to me. Guess it's true what they say about time flying when you're having fun. :) Much love 2U all!