<August 16, 1997>
- More band-related drawings! I was never in high school band, but from 5th to 8th grade I played the clarinet. And so does Eldria, last time I checked. So here she is with Mark, who's playing my clarinet. He's having problems, tho, cuz nobody's touched that thing since 1993!
- My rendition of Hardrock, the Semi-Psychotic Seal! Some may look at this and say, "THAT's not a *seal*, cuz seals ain't got LEGS!!" But if you ask them to tell you what she is, they won't know. So you can just say, "She's an anthro-seal. They gots legs. So shut up before I smack the taste outta your mouth." Then they'll say "Shut up, Stupid!" And then you'll say, "I know you are, but it takes one to know one!!" Then they..... nevermind. Hardrock is © Natalie's Muffins and Scones.
- Calypso Kentani. No, she's not married to Devlyn. She comes from a tribe of strong lizard-like warriors who all have the last name Kentani. Jenner is the little dragon perched on Calypso's arm.
- Say hello to the frogman Jusany!
- Intrepid spacefarers B-Artisan and Spaceroo, Colonial Rangers stalwart and true, keep their eternal vigil on their assigned sector of the cosmos. Woe to any evildoer who runs afoul of these unstintingly brave and devoted protectors of galactic justice!! Spaceroo © John Siemer.. B-Artisan and the Colonial Rangers © B.J. Johnson