<August 15, 1997>
- I doodled this a long time ago (way back in July) in electrical, er, mechanical pencil. I rather like the sword, anyway..
- o/~ She's Muffin the Plunger-Skunk/ She dresses a bit like a punk/ She fights to the finish 'cos she gets her carbohydrates/ She's Muffin the Plunger-Skunk! *toot toot* Muffin, page three. Muffin © me.
- Here's a request pic that's WAAAAAY overdue. Tarquin L. Woodsorrel, rockin' out on his harolina. Hiya Croft ;) (Tarquin© Brian Jacques)
- Pic of Lenna Tarvis, a character of mine from the Starfox 64 Interactive Story
- An early concept of my furry persona. Don't worry, current versions to follow...
- Native Dress. Another pic of the kangaroo Violet, in clothes that are native to a people of whom she and Juniper are the only survivors.
- Amara, I saw that image you uploaded, ap-badd.gif. I don't know what was making you feel like that, but I do know how crappy one of those moods can feel like. Hope this makes you feel better. (This image was done with ink and coloured pencils, but I don't have any access to a colout scanner. Sorry)
- This picture was outlined in marker and colored entirely in pastel, and whatever you do, don't get on Jeremy's bad side.
- Kendall seems to have recovered from his illness, and now that he has, the Active Raccoon Kid is curious as to how he's feeling. He's got his own reasons, it would appear. :) Kendall is © Eric Goodwin
- Ah.. so *that's* what the Active Raccoon Kid was up to! :) Kendall continues to be © Eric Goodwin
- A very good friend of mine drawn as his computer nickname. Millenium Falcon. Hope ya like it Falcon.
- "Your 'reality' sir, is nothing but lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it, whatsoever!"