<December 14, 2001>
- Kelvin decides not to drink the red potion.
- "Drunken Sailor," 8.5" x 11" Pencil. This is how I do pen & inks: I start with a thumbnail sketch, then I go about drawing what I want in pencil, once that is done I slap it onto a light box, and draw it off in pen (This leaves the paper clean, & fresh). I only draw the out lines, then go back over it with the shade lines. To finish I take a thick liner (05), & outline the subjects, & part in the foreground, this gives the illusion of depth. See "drksalr.jpg" for finish. *Grin*
- "What do you do with a Drunken Sailor," 8.5" x 11" pen & ink. This is the finished product, if you have to do any detail work in white on large black areas, I suggest coloring in black, and drawing the white in with a white gel pen, or white acrylic paint and a 10/0 brush. You can also make corrections this way to. Now for the summery: Two raccoon sailors sing a drunken Irish sailor song. This one inspired by a pic that a friend of mine drew, that makes me to happy.This image has been picked up by, and is © Sanguine Productions Ltd. http://www.sanguineproductions.com
- My half of the art trade with Heather Reedy. ;)
- "Night Howl" I was originaly going to digital color this, but I'm glad I decided not to. This image is avaible on some products at http://www.cafepress.com/silversky
- "BIRTHDAY CATS!" I really couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday (today), than with one of the coolest cats around, who also happens to have a December B -day! Happy belated birthday Gene! Gene Catlow @Albert Temple -2001 Ocicat