<November 22, 2003>
- Commission, of the lovely Crystal Phoenix and her friend Eldarath. Painter smoosh.
- Dreamsnail for Trading Post. Hi Anna, your art rules. :D
- "short, stocky and good natured, this Dartmoor Pony presents all of the best qualities of it's breed."
- Arial, for Ashtoreth's birthday. The character is fundamentally not Yerf-safe; an uncensored version is on the VCL. I chose to emphasize her sinuousness and evil instead of her mammaries and genitalia, as most art of her has. Arial is owned and operated by Ashtoreth, not me. *grin*
- A small montage of practice sketches for Mr. Nicolaides. The screaming Vinci is the "normal" look, but since he had his head shaved recently in V&A, I've been drawing him with the buzzcut more often than not. What looks to be "PPP" is actually meant to be "RRRR!" in Greek. Just me bein' silly. :).. I think my fave out of this batch is the "OPA!" pose, though I'd be very worried as to the fact that he looks to be baking (he's a horrid, HORRID cook. :> )