<June 30, 1998>
- One of Ruby's (Dawn Best) BashBat characters, Xixa! She's a Sylvannian Fruit Bat, or rather, a spirit of one. She is the keeper of the Time Vortex, and plays a critical role in the plot. (For more info- http://members.tripod.com/~bashbat/)
- Guess what everybody??? I GOT PHOTOSHOP 5.0!!!=D I'm so EXCITED!!=D Bad thing is I have NO idea how to use it, so coloring pics is taking veryyyy long.=| So pic requests may be delayed awhile, sorries!=*| Any Yerf artists experienced at Photoshop willing to help?=) Oh, almost fergot...these two very cute sweetharts are Mistainia an' Swiftpad.=) Ain't they sweet?^.^ Colored crudely in Photoshop an' PSP4.0. Both (C) their player.
- This is one of Emmy's b-day presents, and an excuse to play with my shiny new copy of the infamous Photoshop(TM)(Reg. U.S. Pat. Off). She's holding a tiny li'l mill. The "Smite-Mill", perhaps?? Prolly not. Lookit the background! OK, the desc is over. The End. Go away!
- Computer colored art. I was forced onto the Viper against my will by Caitlin and Adam.
- Cool commission pic. Oriana is (C) her player.
- Is there hope for the future? Yes! This young wolfete named Chalix is part of the freedom movement against the automated armed force. Ignore the fact that she has a very nice bod if that is at all possible. What on Earth was I thinking? Oh well. Pen and Ink with color pencil.
- A bunny.
- Another KainCon pencil sketch I did (This one for Fuzzybear!) Once again, the quality isn't great, but (among other things) my laptop has gone a bit flaky on me.
- If all went according to plan, you'll seem some lucky AAC attendees wearing this button design. Neat, isn't it? ^.^ I think art looks better when it's brassy. (Originally a res-independent EPS file. Any resemblance to hach-u-ri movie monsters, living or dead, is coincidental.)
- Ah, Masamune Shirow. In his 10-year retrospective "Intron Depot", Shirow constantly complains about his art, thinking he could've done this better, he could've shaded that more clearly, etc. In this way, we got lots in common. ^.^ For example, I think the robotic suit looks a bit more on the psychedelic side and not enough on the camoflague side. Oh, well. (Originally a 8"x10.5"x300dpixCMYK image file)
- This was the alternative cover of "V is for Vixen", my first furry 'folio that is debuting at Albany Anthrocon. I'd like to thank Amanda "Ursula" Geyer for sacrificing a part of her precious sanity to help produce this portfolio. (Originally an 8"x10.5"x300dpixCMYK Photoshop file). Check out the fruits of 'Manda and my labors at http://www.primenet.com/~jgeyer/rafferty
- Gimme a C: C! Gimme an A: A! Gimme a N: N! Gimme a A: A! Gimme a D: D! Gimme a A: A! What does that spell? CANADA! Ratfink celebrates Canada Day in a cheerleading suit! And fer all you Americans, i'll make a 4th of July pic! HAPPY CANADA DAY, CANADA! And now time fer some cheesy Canadien(that's the proper way of spelling it)phrases: EAT MY BACON! RAtfinky c. to Stephfinky. Canada c. to John A. MacDonald( Dont ask.. he was the first Prime Minister..I think)
- What in the world??? AH HA! Behold Ratfink! She is in that story with Nitemhier in it. This is her battle suit. Cause my sis loves dragons, I decided to make her suit look dragon-ish. When she's in her battle suit, she is Known as Mistress Dragon (Mistress D fer short)She has a cool axe that she rips apart bad guys with(the story is very gory) And, hey, look! She's got platforms! She brings out the real meaning of Girl Power! Slice and Dice!(she can also transform into a dragon)Rat c. to Steph. MistressD c. to me.
- Behold! Galexia's rival, Nitemhier(pronounced "Nightmare") He appears to be a lizard...but wait... What's with that blue stuff? Well, some say that he is a deranged liquid, and others say that he's a gas. He's a bad guy and steals Nightmares to make his little army of badguys(yeah... one of THOSE bad guys)He's in a story I'm gonna write. Some people think he's on crack because he thinks he's god. I'll tell you more about him later. Nitemhier is c. to me. Don't copy him.
- A couple of furs that enjoy each others company. Bunnykids Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit Email me if you wish to use any of my art :)
- Two young furs that are real good friends I bet they spend a lot of time togeather :) Bunnykids Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit Email me if you wish to use any of my art :)
- hehe, since I put up my webpage I've gotten more than just a few e-mails from people asking questions like, "How do you know if your furry or not?".. or "How do you know what animal you tend towards?". For some it's easy,...others just can't make up thier mind :) as usual © blah blah blah.
- Imagine my chagrin when I realized I hadn't put up m'own pic on the site yet! Well, Shai appears in tangokats.jpg with Mata, but that's not the same. :) Here she is filling in for me at my summer job at Blockbuster... work us like mules, they do... Those are videotapes she's carrying, by the way.