<June 29, 1998>
- This is a girl having trouble with her puter! =/ Reminds me of me! ;> Yesh Riley, Dis issa me! Just sos you know me gots proof dis is mine! *snugs and kisses!*
- I wanted to do a picture for the song 'Ange;' by Sarah McLachlan. So here it is.
- Kevin goes to AAC, chapter 2 - Lindgold, Gene and I go to Trixi's house and find her modem cord has been sadly misused. (The real story is only *slightly* different.) :) All characters © their players.
- Kevin goes to AAC, chapter 3 - At last the second leg of my journey begins -- KainCon! Here, EricSkunk and several other furs meet me at the airport -- sort of. All characters © their players.
- Kevin goes to AAC, chapter 4 - Yes! Rian Real, the coolest puma on the planet, made a Kevin plushie! I think I handled it with a certain dignified calm. Rian Real is © Chris Cummins. :)
- Kevin goes to AAC, chapter 5 - Arriving at KainCon was Catnel, husband Ron, and daughter Kassy, the well-known martial arts expert. Ask anybody. ;) Catnel and Kassy are © Colleen Phillips.
- Kevin goes to AAC, chapter 6 - TET!!! The folf pounces! And I... um, I... am pounced. Muchly. ;) Tet Solfire is © Ryan Dewalt.
- The first b-day pic that I've actually done on time.^.^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILY SMITH!!!!=D Er, I don't know u at all an' u don't know me at all...but I noticed a while ago that in one of your pic descriptions you mentioned your b-day, an' I really like your spiffie art, so what da heck--drew u b-day pic!=) Hopes ya likes! Nisyha ish (C) Emily Smith.
- I've colored him (and deleted the B&W, good netiquette). Same wolf, from the same dream, as I saw him. Actually he was me, in the dream. Any Ideas for names? [email protected] is listening. :)
- A lion with an extreme snarl. Done with the WACOM(TM)(R)(C) Inc. Pty. Ltd.
- Yet another contribution to the "What if the world went furry?" scenario.
- A 3" fox (Amarim) tries to vent some rage. Amarim © T.A. Starr
- One of the two images that excaped the purge, either because it wasn't THAT bad or held some sort of sentimental value. If nothing else, it can be used as a measure of how much my ability has changed sence..
- Sometimes the only way to work thru your pain is to grab a brush and inflict huge, ugly masses of black on an already pouty-looking figure. Image © Trent Drake.
- Altarskunk's wacky congregation