<June 2, 2000>
- Tsurukh , the Jaggiri renders her opinion of Disney's Dinosaur. Though she's one who is "unclear on the concept", there are spoilers in her rant. Inspired by a coworker and I upon our exit from the film. Personally, I kind of liked it, as a technical exercise. It does not suck, but it's pretty flat other than the animation. Brush inks and Photoshop tones Scott A. H. Ruggels 6 / 2000
- Ten years later%85 friend and I talking about the aging of RP characters, and one in particular. Sketch came out interesting, so I pass it on to you. Rokhan is hisplayer's property. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 6 / 2000
- The time wrinkle story continues... (a busy May slowed me up but not for long :) ) as the Raccoon Kids & Ferris find themselves inside the warehouse. (And Digo, suggest to H.G. that if he finds it too much trouble to wait, he can always hang out with the Morlocks if he want to. >:) )
- A bunny-gal, talking on a vidscreen. I made the transparent vidscreen effect in Illustrator/Photoshop, so I can drop it on top of various faces.
- I've been making some drawings for Con of the North. One big color one involves a battle between CotN's mascot and a bunch of savage lizardmen. This fellow will be mostly hidden in the crowd when the pic is done, so I thought I'd extract his layer and put him up here.
- According to one theory, every person starts out in life with a "secret mission card", just like in the game of "Risk" which tells what their life's objective is to be... I think Alex's mission is to drive me insane.
- I'm not sure exactly what was going through my mind at the time. I was listening to the Swirling Eddies song "The Twist", which is one of the most painful songs I know... Well, maybe this way everything else won't be so overladen with symbolism, since I got it all out in this one. Strange Twap is © me.