<January 24, 1998>
- CF9 gave a lot of people a chance to meet other furs, even some of the more well known ones. Of course, if your name happens to be an ongoing gag on the newsgroups, you may get more than you bargained for. Here is a pic I drew of Shockwave meeting Amara at CF and her response. All due apologies to that Amara type person. :)
- A random dog and a random cat arguing in a living room. It's ballpoint, drawn during an astronomy lecture, and inspired by the song "Dropping Anchor" by Jimmie's Chicken Shack.
- AltarSkunk is about to show his affection for Angel Skunk. Commissioned by AltarSkunk.
- Barry T. Bruin (a bear), the first member of my little band. Drawn in colored pencil.
- Doug Barker (a dog), the second member of my little band, at his day job. Drawn in ink and colored pencil.
- Kurt Feline (a cat), the fourth and final member of my little band, reminding us how cool he is. Drawn in colored pencil.
- Robert Lapine (a rabbit), the third member of my little band, showing off his yo-yo skills. Drawn in colored pencil.
- Here's my *other* furry character with Scar (©Disney) I love you Scar! ;)