<January 23, 1998>
- And this... this is some prelim sketches for the comic. And some stats are: story line text- 45 - 55 pages long (not finished), page of comic compared to page of text ratio - 5:1, time per page-1 to 2 hours, projected time of completion- about 400 hours (this won't be a problem, I'm going to release it in parts).
- Jessica Roberts, a before and after picture. She never thought she'd grow up to be a bat.
- What if *your* computer science teacher suddenly had a brain the size of a walnut? Stegosaurus dinosaur, a little toony for me...
- See, it *CAN* draw in color. It just usually doesn't have time. This is the same badger from badgmonk.jpg, name Brother Badger, and this is a preliminary sketch for a children's book my friend Wally and I are working on. It's been a long time since I've used my Prismacolors, and it shows.
- Texas Jake Horse has been havin' a rough time of it recently, and now the mesa's done blowed up. Gol'durn it. (Guess I was wrong about the mutant gunslingers thing.) Texas Jake © Craig Worrell
- A friend's mom asked me if I'd consider drawing Sea Otters... that was in November. So here it is, finally! This one was almost abandoned, then my mood improved.
- Sue-chan means business! "TAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Boot to the head,Tae-quang-leap!!! Sue © AAoHK
- Today I sat down to finally make some headway on all my backed up commisions. 5 hours, a lot of swearing, and three computer crashes later, I've only finished one... For ErinV because she asked me to and oh-so-nicely drew me :o) RazBerri © that nifty ErinV!
- Awwww, aren't children wonderful. They have such subtle ways of telling us what they want!
- Here's a guy putting on his own personal concert. Music is just great that way!
- This one's my favorite... Anshin hugging a sweet boy. Boys are wonderful! Yay!
- Yes, it's time for my ConFurence 9 report! Not as big this year, 'cause I could only stay two days. But, as you can see, the AAWD was in full effect once again! More when I get it drawn... :)
- I honestly have no idea how 'Mecha' Austin Dern came about. Seems some furs adapt to it better then others.
- The neat thing about this picture is that it makes exactly the same amount of sense if you flip it over.
- Another friend look-alike I've made, Megan. (you'd be surprised at how much this actually looks like her ;)
- This is another robotic type animal, known as Kitsune, believe it or not, he flies around with those five tails :P Kitsune belongs to Kitsune@Genesis.