<January 18, 2000>
- It's Terri the Tabbi, only her name is now Tairre and I made a few minor, unnoticable changes to her. © me I guess ^_^;;
- Oren Otter runs the "Furry Funny Papers" ring, and has a whimsical comic strip called "The Changing Workplace." He also gave the Newshounds doggie treats at one point! What a thoughtful guy. :)
- "Jessi" rhymes with "messy."
- And here's another concept pic of Jessi--no. Wait. Nevermind.
- Fantasia 2000 at midnight on the biggest dome I've ever seen, friends with strange imaginations, and conversation about Africa's Lake Tanganyika produced this. . . this thing. I like the detail and softness of this scan type, but need to figure out how to hide the white-out better.
- Okay, last X-Men pic...promise. Rogue done on the back of some useless hand-out in class. She's also on sale on my page, check it out at www.geocities.com/Area51/Dunes/8733/forsale.html
- Concept image of a new character my husband asked me to draw. No idea for the name, but darn I like the way it came out looking.. although, I'm a bit under the weather... ugh.