- It ain't for us. It don't fit. It wasn't supposed to be this way.
- An unpleasant message.
- Oh, what-ever. The daft piece you see here was intended all along to be uploaded in place of the silly and very primitive sketch which had all the eBay and © crap on it, once the auction had ended and the 'joke' was over. Tough room indeed, I see that now, but my thanks go out to the dozen-odd individuals gifted with a sense of humor, who shared a giggle with me here at the expense of nobody. Pardon the unintended and unexpected eruption of b.s., but remember - life is short and crap is 100% biodegradable.
- Some kinna comfy hotel suite. My entry for an online collaborative project.
- It's some kinna beaky feller.
- It says how much I love you... dumpling bubblefish, freaky mutant underwater thing. Did you hear they're remaking The Incredible Mr. Limpet? Picture this guy with Don Knott's voice. Nahhhh.
- An anthropomorphized interpretation of a dreaded and most loathful concept. :)
- He makes like you! Like you long! ^_^ © moi! Nee! Pika! ^^ Chibi! Barf! ky0te! Love him! Love me!
- It's the enemy.
- Reupload - a few simple revisions by popular demand. More depressing tomfoolery in poorly saturated blacks and browns.
- A Cautionary Tale
- Hey mickey!
- He's always like that.
- "Can we shoot the brown people yet?"
- Fear not the lemon shark (reprise)
- Unused extra from the lost Neil Gaiman episode.
- Yes, everyone love mushy pics ...
- Reclining Buddha
- Ooo I'll be rich. I get 4% of all sales. Buy them soon, these guys will move quicker than Tickle Me Elmo. Christmas is only 80 shopping days away! Hurry!
- Vaguely surreal floating fox head with its tongue hanging out. I can offer no explanation for this picture. :o)
- Look out, bunny, truck!
- Something else. A hurried ink doodle on actual paper. Or whatever.