Brad Sullivan (Verty)
- This is Ayia the paladin doing some bad-looking wierd fire thing with her arm... but hey, I guess she looks okay...
- This is a bit older, but I just had to add to my big fat total of 3 pics. It's just Daki, Kit, and Nevermore standing around in mock-hero pose. They'll get over it...
- A re-designed Neo4, complete with all her detachable mechanical parts. She's still missing something... maybe those nifty mech-like wings stuck on everything anime. Or a top hat. Nah.
- This is one of our redesigned characters, Never, sporting her conveniently covered glass armour. Come to think of it, that can't be too safe... She'll just have to protect herself with her un-named, un-recognizable weapon. Actually, I don't think you can see it here... oops.
- Eeeew! Had to get ridda some of my old pics here. Nasty lookin' things... Here's a request I did recently. Tryin' to get the hang of these nifty coloring programs... and no, I didn't draw that fire myself. Got it from SOME place on the net... Anyways, nobody remember those old pictures! It was aaaall a dreeeam... oh, and Marton here is © Jason Chen, nice feller 'ee is! BTW, If I ditched anyone's char. pics, tell me. I'll do a new one for ya's.
- One of our very few angel characters. She's a rabbit with two "pet" mechanical birds (Yeah, I dunno why an angel wants 'bots either...I'm just wierd). Strangely, I'm havin' a lot of trouble thinking of a name for this one. Got suggestion, pleeze send!
- After getting tired of being just another wolf, I remade my own personal character to something more... fun. Hence, here is Verty, the super magic drunken koala! (drunken because of the eucalyptus and stuff...) Now all he needs is to control that drooling, and he'll be okay.