< 1/2— Abigail Ryder (Worryfox)
- "You're messing with my brain!" Yeah. Bad Harpok! Ah, there are more of these at nemesisfleet.com, but they've got humans in. Take a peek if you like, or you can distract me from making more of these mean comics by sending me cookies. mm. :-) Harpok and Lazul are © Abigail Ryder 2003
- I don't think anyone is gonna like me any more after all these mean cartoons. WorryFox meets some aliens! I promise that this is the end of my Jhonen Vasquez kick. WorryFox and alien thingies are © Abigail Ryder 2002.
- It's Ra, ready to kick some chaos-snake-monster arse. Huzzah! More weird junk for Nemesis Fleet!
- Gift for the lovely Selena Thomas. ReaperFox with some weird colours, and two wobbly scythes in markers and coloured pencils. Whoo!
- Sufferring from a prolonged attack of artist's block, which is no fun in the final few months of uni. So hurrah! Regression into the stuff I used to do as a kid, working from photos my father and I have taken at various zoos. This is up for sale on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3716184845
- For Reno 'Scythe Kitten' Maxwell, her characters Randy and Reno. Sillyness coloured with markers! Artwork © Abigail Ryder 2002, characters © Scythe Kitten 2002.
- 2-part WorryFox comic, huzzah! I haven't done one of these in ages. WorryFox is © Abigail Ryder 2003, ReaperFox is © Selena Thomas 2003.
- Page 2. WorryFox is in a bit of a pickle, durHOY!
- Happy birthday Sel (who is gorgeous and wonderful)! Or, well, actually her birthday is tomorrow but everyone's going to be running about for Independance Day! Anyway, Sel likes these pony toys. So here's her character Reaperfox taking Worry for a ride on her gothic steed. Heheh!
- The Commander says 'RAR!'
- Uni is nearly over (omg) and the exhibition starts on Friday. Here's some character designs for Nemesis Fleet I did for the project, and there are a bunch of non-cartoon animal ones at abbysartpage.com.
- Shay and Lazul, somehow forced into going clubbing. Why and how, I really am not sure. TOO COOL!11! More designs for my project.
- Something different, a commission for the very nice Snapcat! Character is © Snapcat 2002.
- Barmy fun commission time, for RabidWookie! Coloured in Photoshop, and hurrah for sandwiches!
- This was a trade for a lovely lass on Deviant Art called Kitsunerei. She likes Lazul, I like people liking Lazul! :-) He's doing some magic, although I don't think he expected it.
- Harpok is saved from shennanigans by a big robot (whee!), inside which is the little snake Uri. Go weird cute robot go! Coloured in Photoshop, and all characters are © Abigail Ryder 2003.
- An actual coloured close-up picture of Uri, my tiny cyborg snake character. If we ask nicely, she might build us all big robots!
- This is Uri. Ahh, I love snakes. She's teeny tiny, and has little robot arms and legs which make no sense. But I like little snakes. I miss my pet snakes. *sniffs* Uri is © Abigail Ryder 2002