Dan Ramos (Miles)
- A picture I drew while I was on the bus from Springfield, MA to San Fransisco, CA.
- Here's Miles... bein' the couch bum just like I'm doing in real life.
- A picture I drew when Tiger, Jinx, Vision and myself went out to see a movie... but we were a little limited on funds.
- "HEY! You can't open a window on the plane!" Miles on his way to Massachusettes for a visit on 5/15/97
- GAH! I hate mornings!
- Miles' player drops him into another first-person-perspective-shoot-'em-up game.
- My second drawing of Genny, an egyptian styled anthropomorphic fluffy white cat character on FurTooniaMUCK and FurryMUCK).
- A group photo of Mason, Miles, Kilo, Orwin, Clip, Skyler and Max_maus on FurTooniaMUCK. Drew this one without any references (was out at a bowling alley in RL) so some of the furries look a little different. :)
- Tolouse is about to give Miles a good sized headache only toons could know a in shameless plug for FurTooniaMUCK.
- A feline humanoid standing at attention, arms crossed and wearing sun glasses. Pencil sketch.
- John DeForte (humanoid feline) is back, pumpin' some iron and gettin' buff. ) Pencil sketch.
- Folks at the BAF (Bay Area Furries) meeting I went to were kicking 'fox tails' around (fox tails are rubber balls with long streamers that you can toss around)...and since I was sitting down and spitting out a few doodles idly, I thought this was appropriate. I think everyone got a laugh at this cartoon so I decided to scan it and put it up for all to see my impression of 'kicking fox tails' around.
- Pic of KILO (Ratman's MUCK character) givin' ya the finger... NONONO... he's pointin' a forefinger atcha... <grin> And looking kinda ticked off.
- Miles happily at work as a Tech Support Rep for a major ISP. heheh
- "Mah name is Miles... Miles Gump." heh, not quite--but I was trying to pay attention to the frequency of the busses in Mountain View and drew this picture while I was sitting around.
- Miles portrays my latest real life situation in this drawing. Just moved into my new apartment and had to draw this based off of fact.
- Miles is poised menacingly at his computer MUCKing the night away. Note the stylish mousepad. <plugplugplug>
- Dingo's day job as a sort of demi-god or Unix systems admin or something of the sort. heheh The image was based off of a conversation and in-joke which followed back over on FurTooniaMUCK.
- Miles is just so sophisticated in this picture. Yanno.. sitting in a nice couch... in his robes.. with comfy slippers... and a pipe... well, a bubble blowing pipe.. hehe.. I don't smoke.
- Sir Kain, the cat.
- Another SirKain
- A fox/wolf kinda looking furry wearing a black jacket, standing waist deep in snow and the title "Snow Sucks!" below it.
- Happy System Administrator's Day (Actual holiday: http://www.sysadminday.com) I didn't even know we had a holiday until some friends on FurTooniaMUCK wished me a good one. :) THANKS!
- New workplace.. same old question came up from the lady in the next cubicle who happened to see a drawing of Miles playing video games that I had left on my desk. (I decided to use my 10-minute breaks to practice drawing again and see if I was still able to draw after all this time.) So.. I did this one today and thought it would be an interesting post to Yerf--and let people know I'm still alive. :) Anyone likes it--let me know. The rest of you should shush. ;) heheh
Dan Ramos (Miles)