< 1/2— Katie Popp (Karma Leafbarer)
- "So anyway, I dated Wonderbread for awhile but then his head got too big for the rest of'im so I dropped him like a hot pita and then---Herm? Ya listenin'?" requested by HermesBabe on AOL.
- My friends at the Mouth Off!! Message Board! Tailz, Lyn, Corneriette, Gray, Silver, Star, Blaze, Max, Karma, Mary Beth, Foxforward, Kenny, Neophoenix, Taylon, Katt, CJade, BlueYoshi, Puffster, Fana, Frank, Mouse, Vixette, Foxin, Scott, Starvix, Flyer, Finnius, Sillabub, Dermot, Starry, J. Wolfman, FoxUK and Carole! We are all © our players ^.^
- Another one of those pictures drawn to make me feel better for lack of other sources of comfort. Our school has gotten a lot of bomb threats since Columbine, and Max (whose copyrights were turned over to me after we broke up) in the form of a protective angel, gives her a hug. both © me
- Done as an art project. I borrowed the pose from another picture I saw...I can't remember which. (if its yours, feel free to smack me and demand credit). Jink and Max napping. Drawn as my definition of "security".
- This is a pic I did for my pal, Puffy Wuffy :D He's got what's called Ranma syndrome. Splash him with cold water and he turns into Purry Wuffy...splash him with warm water and he's Puffy Wuffy again :) His female side's more feline than lupine so...Miaow! ^.^ Puffy/Purry Wuffy is © Edward Lee
- Done as a request for Digo Raccoon while he was still with Kitan. He had said he wanted something to do with the Ranma series so here he is as Ranma and Kitan, as a mischevious Akane with a waterbucket.
- A roo. I like roos. PSP doesn't tho, as you can see.
- Remember Karma's squirtle? (see kp_sqrtle.jpg). Squirtle makes a new friend who just LOVES elmo. Play nice you two. >=D
- Ya know, the last description I had for this was just so INSANELY retarded I had to change it. Oh...the pic. Yeah. Supercrazzy requested it of her and her love, FoxForward. One of my better color works.
- Based on a short RPing session with Max in which Karma owned an irate squirtle that didn't care for having his tail pulled. *shrug* I don't know either, folks.
- For the resident ice cream sammich-loving fox, Sully. Thanks for letting me on yerf. I hope to get better in time...
- So...umm...I realized as I looked at everyone's archives this weekend that nearly everyone had a picture of Trixi and Tet, yet I hadn't done one. Marvel as I leap onto this bandwagon ;)
- This is a fox from a story I wrote awhile ago. His name's Thiro and the reason he looks so forlorn in this picture is because he was granted a pair of wings but lacks the strength to fly with them. Awww :( This is my first attempt at a computer-colored picture using the PSP 3.0 Demo version because its all I have. ;)
- Wedding gift for Magenta and Flappy of Furcadia.
- Ever have one of THESE days? My first romp with Photoshop (mouse-drawn because I lacked a good B&W sketch to experiment with) This is about what my pet parrot looks like right now O.o For those of you wondering, yes I stole the quote off of a T-shirt of mine I particularly like. ^_^ Featherless owl thing is © to me...err..I guess.
- Originally, I had planned to get rid of this. But sadly, its one of my better computer coloring jobs. So I kept it. Ya know....is it me, or has Karma's nose gotten a lot bigger since I drew this?
- I played Kiki for a short time on FurryMUCK. The character has died since then and I have no use for it. End of story.