Lucas Phelps (Masek, LukeyPookey)
- A more recent drawing, but still several months old. These are some of my favorite characters that I've created. The nifty, brown raccoon there is Bootleg, my very first cartoon character. Of course way back when he was known as 'Ricky' and he wasn't as well-drawn. Toolbox, Haywire, Bootleg, and Backfire are © me. I'll kick yer booty.
- Another rendition of the entire Cerberus gang. This time some Addacs have decided to sneak up behind them. Fun fun. Emcee, Siszul, Fly, Shade, Rek-caj, and Krase are © Lucas Phelps.
- Meet the wondering band of hero asskickers, Cerberus. I've been drawing these guys forever it seems. I'd love to do a movie about them, maybe in the style of Disney's (Satan's) Dinosaur with all the nifty 3D animation and real scenery. That'd kick some booty. Shaid, Rek-Caj, Krase, Fly, Domengoh, Siszul, Emcee, and Mastiph are © me, cause they kick booty. Booty booty booty!
- The first installment of a series of comic strips about a character I created just for Yerf. Yay for Photoshop!
- Another Chug strip I did. This was late at night and I noticed a cute bunny somone drew here and the idea just popped into my head. No offense to the person I won't mention who's art I thought about punching, I like bunnies too. Keep an eye peeled for some pink bunny pj's with feet in them, I'm lookin for some. Chug and Maggie are © me.
- This was a project I did when I was still in art school for my 3D modeling class. I got a 100 =0), of course. This was accomplished with 3D Studio Max R3, a very nifty proggie. Everyone's favorite, spastic, caffiene influenced lizard, Chug, is © me.
- Kind of a parody of a pic I saw on Yerf. You might remember it, it was posted some time around Halloween.
- This one's just way nifty. A female Cerberian 'spear chucker' as she's been called. I sold her on Furbuy a few months back (sniff sniff). On the other hand she bought me a new scanner, hehe.
- Grizzly Assault #1, enjoy. All characters within are © me.
- This is an older drawing. I don't draw these guys that much cause I really don't have a storyline for them. Maybe I'll come up with one later. It's done in ink and those cruddy Crayola map pencils. Gulo, Colocolo, Atilax, Sorex, Diazi, and Arvican are © me, myself, and me.
- The first of the inky series. This was just a full page doodle that later became inked cause it looked way nifty. A freaky female Cerberian warrior complete with triple braids and big ol' spear.
- It's Kendal the flaming bear! Raaah! He'll be appearing in an upcoming comic strip series I am currently working on. Kendal © me, duh.
- An older sketch of Krase that I ended up coloring a little bit because I thought it deserved it. The mummy wraps are just cool. Krase is © Lucas Phelps.
- It's Snoop about to shoot a mime. Snoop shall also be appearing in the upcoming comic strip series. Snoop © me. Blam!
- Malison, Rek-Caj and lil Shaid clash atop a rocky bluff. I haven't finished this yet and prolly never will. Pencil and colored pencils. Malison, Rek-Caj, and Shaid are © me me me.
- Anoooother pic on Furbuy. Probably my favorite one. A masculine sentinal prepares to beat down a wondering predator who come in just a little too close to his tribe's camp.
- A new pic of Gulo, friends and all the baddies out to beat him up for whatever reason. Still no solid story line for these guys, they're just so fun to draw I decided to do an updated pic. Hystrix, Arvican, Castor, Mefita, Ludo, Atilax, Zapas, Lotor, Talpa, Petaur, Diazi, Sorex, Taphoz, Mestella, Galago, Gulo, Colocolo, and Rixo are (puff puff) © me. (passes out)
- Another ancient peice. This is Rek-C%E1j, he's so cuddlay-wuddlay! Ink,prismacolor, and normal plaino map pencils. Rek-C%E1j © me.
- Yet another pic cast unto Furbuy. This little spring hen decided a plump baby Brundt would make a tastey meal, but didn't bring into consideration it's parents wouldn't be too far away.
- I thought this just looked cool. Prismacolor pencils and Ink.
- A bored doodle from class. Her name's Sherrock. She's either just heard a twig snap while taking a nap or she's stricking a pose.
- Yay! It's Tesla! She's this nifty bear chic who likes heavy weaponry. She's gotta 'tude! Pencil sketch w/ photoshop. Tesla © me.
- It's a nifty T-rex sketch. Oooooooh. I wish T-rex was © me, then I'd make a bunch of em and watch em eat the world, bwahahahaaa!
- This would have been so much funnier a few days ago, no thanks to my stupid computer who decided every way possible to keep me from uploading anything new. First, I had problems for 3 days getting into my email where I keep the link for the manager thingie, then CuteFTP decided to desappear from my computer completely. Explain that! Huh huh? Chug © me. No offense to the artist who's work this is a parody of, I hope.
Lucas Phelps (Masek, LukeyPookey)