Sara Palmer (Caribou, Europa)
- My online incarnation's evil twin.
- A winged unicorn filly catches up on some technical reading. :)
- Klondike and Ghostwolf dance the bop in a commission piece done all in colored pencils. Klondike and Ghostwolf are © their players.
- This is my conbadge for Anthrocon this year, and one of the rare pictures of my personal fur as a caribou. It's kinda a long story, but basically I chose a stupid name when I first started on the scene. The coloring on it is pretty simple, and about all the effort I was gonna do for a conbadge for myself. :) Caribou is © me, like anyone would steal her anyways.
- From an artist new to furdom! Buttercup, a anthropomorphic mare, gazes at you shyly.
- Carmelita the maned wolf reflects her feelings about a impulse generator.
- Okay.. so my Mom and I may not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I know she tried to do her best for me. On day I realized that my parents were human beings, and made stupid mistakes just like I did. I tried hard to be a good kid and screwed up a lot too. So for all of you out there who have Moms in an era where folks can decide to have kids or not, take a moment and say thanks to another human being doing their best. The full sized image of this is availible on my site for printout so you can give it to your Mom if ya like.
- This is a practice piece I did of a monochromatic painting, using just ble, and black and white. It's a standard painting class exercise usually done in sepia, with still lifes. I think that cute horsies are neater than bowls of fruit and old boots, so this guy came of that. One step on my way to teaching myslef how to paint and color. Thanks to the many friends who guide me with bone crushing criticizm and praise. It helps ever so much.
- here's a sketch of Coyote_Nate; the ever sarcastic hipster 'yote and smart guy. He drew in my sketchbook so I decided to draw him as I saw him last, carrying around this hug black bag as was his M.O. at AAC. His expression can best be described as about ready to hurl at all the cutsey saccharine sweet descriptions he sees nowadays when looking at the recent uploads. At least.. that's wht I think. ;) Oh yeah, and there's my very poor version of Hello Slacker, too ;) This shows my supermessy sketch style.
- Chrys and Europa, mated shapechangers, enjoying their newest forms, two breeds of giraffes. Necking for them will never be the same! (temporary website: http://www1.usa1.com/sylver/caribou/home.html)
- Colored version of necking.jpg, which really brings out the differences between the breeds.
- A color commission piece, Nemet and his wife Irena on their wedding day. Characters copyright their respective players.
- Just a lil scribble I was playing with instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing. This dude is tenatively named 'Nitre', and you folks will get a brownie point if you know why! In case anyone was wondering about my file names always ending in a 'CS or IS or S', it's my little code system. Nitre is my name and character.