- Found out about that freeware paint program ArtRAGE on the forums (it's the lack of a zoom tool that inspires the rage, I guess.) Downloaded it onto my computer at work, because I'm a bad girl. Drew up a sketch on a post-it and then colored it instead of making photocopies or some other kind of bitchwork. Yes, long ago I had a doberman "avatar" or whatever, named Dawndra. This is kinda her. I might re-name her. She's not usually green, I was just having fun with colors. (re-upload; fixed awful dithering)
- grandfathered artist's revenge.
- Julip, for the TP! Well, my first time using OC...and now I understand why people usually have tablets. It's a beast to use with a mouse. The caption translates to "this is not your concern", regarding the money (and pipe?) that she obviously just pilfered from some poor gent.
- Yes yes, ArtRage and all that. Will I ever do a real media piece? Considering I prefer it scads to the computer...I should. No real meaning here; caption was added as an afterthought. Maybe because I live in San Francisco and it's supposed to be summer and the fog won'tgoawaypleasegodiwanttowearshorts...*SOB* (also mas inspired by the rockingness going on in the T-Post...)
- I work in a swank high-rise office for a huge company. However, my co-workers are not sea creatures. But somehow, my daily routine inspired this odd image. I imagine the narwhal mumbling "It's my stapler..."
- Bastek's Sadai! For my first official TP ever. Just another mouse/ArtRage/goofing off at work painting. I was extremely inspired by Bastek's own image of the character, especially her gorgeous color scheme, so this piece emerged in just a few hours.
- Another ArtRage painting done at work today! That doberman again...even though she's not really, I decided to paint her as an albino (the official Doberman breeders club think albino dobes are cruelly mutated and deformed beasts, I think they're pretty.) she's catching some seed-puffs in a glass thing of some kind...? I don't know. It was just my lame-ass way to justify the odd floating-in-space pose.
- A graven image of me! And kind of an odd one at that, since I took the picture myself and seem to have an extra chin that I swear doesn't exist in real life. Hairy faced man-fragment on this picture's left side is property of ME.