Jason Lamey (Bad Karma)
- Well! Pics from KainCon 3!! Here's a lovely sketch that I put in Gene Catlow's sketchbook. Much to my surprise, I received alot of requests to put sketches in people's books. Unfortunately, I only got about 1/2 of them done. :( Anyhoo... Bad Karma is (C) me!
- Happy Birthday, Kain!! Everyone else was getting in on it, and Julie hadn't let me know what was going on, so I thought I would get in on the fun by my own volition. ^_^ Happy 22nd!! Kain (C) Eric Goodwin Image (C) Jason Lamey
- Happy Birthday, Gene! As requested, I'm putting this up on the SCFA! Hope everyone enjoys! Gene Catlow (C) Albert Temple Bad Karma (C) Jason Lamey
- Revised version of the original beefcake.jpg. Updated the picture to fix some glaring problems with it. Anyway, hand-Photoshopped. Quick trivia: Original .PSD file is >100MB, and the image is comprised of 33 active layers (37 layers total).
- Here's a long overdue commission to Eric Goodwin for his help in building my PC last year. I'm not entirely happy with this pic, maybe I'll get around to redoing sometime. Anyway, Kendall is (C) Eric Goodwin. The artwork is (C) me. Thanks Eric.
- Ah. My first attempt at drawing my own character, Bad Karma. This one is just a rough sketch, and I'm working on redoing it so it looks better. Oh well. For all of you who's been buggin' me, I'm uploading already, even though this stuff ain't all that great. (^_^) Ciao! Bad Karma (C) me!! (duh!)
- Thanks alot to Squee Rat for the support and continued prodding to get me to do more art. Here's yer homework assignment. I already know where I went wrong on this pic. I didn't pick up on it until after I inked it... and then it was too late. Oh well. Better luck next time.
- This is an inked tattoo design I did for my girlfriend. I'm planning on coloring it, but if anyone feels the need to color it, feel free. Anonymous cat is (C) me!!! And don't you forget it!!
- Welp, after seeing Al Mackey's URL for tutorials on better coloring with Photoshop, I decided to go check it out, and try it out. And you know what? IT WORKS! Finally, a tutorial that works!! (for me!!) I'm pretty pleased with this one. I'm working on a better background for it... but I think it's great. (Colorized version of bktattoo.jpg). Nameless cat is (C) Jason Lamey (Me) (Thanks Al!!) (ACK, sorry for the reupload, but I forgot my sig!)
- Once again, first attempts at character conception. Here are featured Gunther and FragCat. FragCat's the one with the eyepatch. Pencil drawing. But hey, art's in the eye of the beholder, right? FragCat and Gunther are (C) me. (Any questions?)
- Work-in-Progress of a Furtoonia character called FragCat. FragCat©His Player
- Finished pic of FragCat, a Furtoonia character. FragCat is © his respective player. pencil drawing, colored in PhotoShop.
- Welp, this is the final color of a rough sketch done at KainCon 2 back in the summer of '97. We had some serious Descent competitions, and well, let's just say I was the terror of the mines! :) Anyways, this just depicts one of the many occurances during one such game. Poor Mouse. Mouse (C) Terry Sender, Bad Karma (C) me!
- It's Gene's World! It's a Gene World! Gene's takin' over the world!! What a happy camper he is! Hehe... Just kidding Gene! Kain and I were chatting about that and I did this as a joke. Hey, you should be proud of me! It's my first upload in 7 months!! Gene Catlow (C) Albert Temple
- As a treat to Eric, since he's "been waiting forever for me to sketch in his book", I quickly did this pic in his sketch pad after the s7work.jpg pic. Apparently, he liked it. Sir Kain (C) Eric Goodwin, Bad Karma (C) Jason Lamey
- Hand drawn sketch of a non-morphic kitty, colorized in PhotoShop.
- It's the THIRD episode of the Rat and Karma Show! Today's guest of honor is Kendall the Ringtail! Everyone give a big hand for... er... oh, nevermind. Hey Kendall! I told you those pixie stix were gonna be the death of you!!! All characters are (C) thier respective owners. (That was respective! Not respected!!)
- Ok folks! Here it is. The fourth episode of the Squee Rat and Bad Karma Show! Wow! An episode without gobs of gore and violence!! ;) Imagine that. Well, being that we're such lovable and helpful folks, Squee and I decided to help the Care Bears find a new recruit. See the joyous look on Drip's face? We aim to please!! Thanks to my co-conspirators on this episode. You know who you are. Names are removed to protect the guilty. :) Squee Rat (C) Charla Trotman Drip (C) Dave Hopkins Bad Karma and artwork are (C) Jason Lamey.
- Just an image I worked up in my spare time at work. Haven't uploaded in a long time, so I thought it was time to do something that Yerf would accept. I've been doing a lot of non-furry type of art (bad kitty!!). ^_^ This is just a wee cat I did just hanging out in his nifty leather pants and biker boots. Exercise in trying to learn how to do leather. I don't think I did a horrible job. Send me comments!
- Sir Kain (Eric Goodwin) asked me to do a sketch about what we do on Side 7 in his sketchbook. Welp, here's the result of that. ^_^ Sir Kain (C) Eric Goodwin, Bad Karma and image (C) Jason Lamey
- Hey! It's Trixi! She's lookin' pretty adventurous too. Thanks for the great pic, Trixi! Hope you don't mind, but I did a wee bit of experimentation on this pic. Personally, I think it came out great. :) Trixi (C) Candy L. :)
Jason Lamey (Bad Karma)