Jon Kemerer (Kem)
- Danie was 'born' April of 1993, yes it's hard for me to believe I've been drawing this long :| I made a collage of my favorite drawings representing Danie as she progressed through the many changes I've made on her.
- The finished version of my Beatles Parody, a comission for a friend of mine. Took me forever. Colored pencil on bristol board. Thanks Mark!
- I have to admit that although I cheated by using a filter for the background, it does pretty cool cool, no? Inked by hand, colored in Photoshop.
- A model sheet for Celes. Yep though this is pretty old, I still use it to draw her. This drawing is what started my cartooning style.
- I replaced the old pencil drawing with this purddy inked version, neat trick huh? I used An Expresso pen on regular paper.
- Inked drawing of Celes. One of my first attempts at using a brush instead of a pen. Done on copy paper, which was a big mistake... ah well live and learn.
- Here's a commission I made for someone this past week. Drawn on 21 x 14 posterboard, inked and stuff.
- I drew Danie with Prismacolor pencils, the background was made using Photoshop's "wave" filter. Cool picture I think, though I'm not pleased with the lighting.
- Well, maybe I should practice more. This is one of those cases where you try to do something right but it ends up so wrong, Bah... I uploaded it because I am somewhat proud of it. I used markers, Verithins, and Prismacolors for a few spots, on regular paper.
- Third painting in my life. Anatomical / perspective errors aside, I'm happy I finally can get somewhere (anywhere!) with paint. Y'see I always feared oil painting because I was afraid I'd screw up (because I couldn't get anywhere with acrylic paint). The moral of this story is you'll never know if you can do something unless you try. Yadda yadda ok enough with this BS, please critic me! :) BTW, thanks Pat for the help with it.
- Rough sketch of Danielle, experimenting sorta. HB, 8B pencils on copy paper.
- Same as the last, not as happy with this one but I'll keep trying.
- I went lazy on this drawing after working on it for nearly 7 hours... but otherwise I'm happy with it. I used various Micron pen sizes on some copy paper.
- Happy Halloween folks, don't get too hammered. Done in Painter 6.
- Here's the *new* Kem. Yeah yeah, so I decided to update my personal pic. Hey you, quit lookin' at me funny!
- A comission of Laretta, chillin' backstage before a show! Thanks a bunch :)
- This is what happens when you miss a dose of Paxil.
- Riff here (name subject to change) is based on my real life pooch. He's a part of a project of mine titled "Life on the Fast Lane."
- Justa scene I managed to muster up in my numb-minded imagination.
- Pic of Grant and Fawn from my project. Thanks Mark, for the help with it! I used a Micron pen in various sizes. Think I'm going to ditch the pens in favor of a brush soon.
- Damn TV's, always on the get up and go.
- Snoops and Jerrix are also a part of "Life on the Fast Lane".
- Sorry I didn't have much time to make revisions to this... my heart and sympathy goes out to the victims, and surviviors of the tradgedy that took place on September 11th, 2001.
- An old picture mind you, I kept this one in my directory because I feel this picture was a starting point; it gave me a definate edge over drawing typical poses at the time. I used Prismacolor pencils and the background was made in Photoshop.
- Zakk is trying to get to the toy store before the last Gamecube sells :) HB, 8B pencils on copy paper.
- A sketch of Zakk, probably slackin'
Jon Kemerer (Kem)