Robin Hall (IndigoFox)
- A dragon with my lovely betta's, Calipso's, colours. Marker.
- A second dragon with my other lovely betta's, Colby, colours. Marker.
- A cat dragon named Cleo for lack of better name. Such inspiration floats around at c-ace!
- He's too cute -not- to draw him more than once!
- Older dragon sketch, I love his expression.
- I pulled out my markers today, I had to colour, still learning with them. Sketchbook giraffe from c-ace.
- Con badge for Goldenrod, I'm still working on colouring with markers, it's hard stuff!
- My first conbadge! I can't wait for C-ACE this year! Indigo, my antlered fox.
- Just a quick phoenix drawn in OC ages back.
- This is really large compared to hulacat.jpg. It's 4' by 13' and coloured with pencil crayon and marker with touches of white acrylic. Canadian animals. Whoo!
- Billy goats! *grins* Dodger's the middle brother of three, and there's much in store for him.
- Commissioned school logo for Dragon Boats. Kicked out before races for being "unruly". Go figure.
- I love the little details of this one :) Somewhat influenced by indian, aztechian, and other such-ian art, I decided to depict Aesop's Fable of the Fox, Raven and Cheese. Microns.
- I appologize first off for the size. It's actually this small, though. I had the idea to sketch on a tiny piece of bristol and liked the outcome so much I followed through to then end. Pencil crayon.
- (reupload) iDecided to jump on the band sleigh! This one just can't be missed. I don't think I'd ever get an iPod though.
- This is a TP Overflow upload for Kenket (Kawfee Addicticus) because I am tediously slow and missed the deadline. I had no idea when I started to colour with pencil crayons that they did not want to blend on the coloured, textured paper.
- I was rummaging through some older sketches to find an old intended sketch for the very talented Kinkajou. I'm working on a new one.
- Late tp post (somewhat) but mostly 'cause Anna and her dream snails are the coolest!
- Addicted...to...OC, and it's all your fault, Cannibal! My fox, Indigo.
- You have to wonder how he gets the wool hat on over those antlers! Marker, watercolour an' pencil crayons.
- Yet another dragon, still trying to figure out how to use markers properly. Ruben for Cannibalbunneh.
Robin Hall (IndigoFox)