Tania Grunewald (Anshin) —2/2 >
- My first really big attempt at inking, an' I think it turned out pretty good, skunk-girls are so cute! :)
- Doesn't he look surprised to see her!
- Anshin and Tandy sharing a moment together...
- A furry boy with glasses and a briefcase...
- In this one I was experimenting with messy hair :)
- I drew this picture ages and ages ago. It's supposed to be Rush, but he's looking a little rough on the edges don't you think?
- Isn't he cute!!!
- Moira running away from people who aren't so interested in her personal welfare.
- Another furry-girl who reminds me of a space cadet!
- Ewan holds his baby daughter to the sky...
- Another example of some stuff I did a long time ago...
- Tandy holds Anshin as she cries about the death of her father...
- Wee ha! Finally after like what seems like years and forever, I upload something! Okay, this is Tandy when he was younger, washing dishes! What a man! What a hero! Okay, that's enough of that... :)
- This is a cute bunny girl, holding some dandelions ('cause they're cool flowers an' I don't know why people make an anual bash outa killing them...) Anyway, ya, she's a little busty. BUT THAT'S OKAY!!!
- Doesn't science class just do this to you? They give you a lab procedure that's supposed to be no fail. But somehow, somehow it always goes wrong!
- Shhh! They're sleeping! It's been a long day, with lots of long lectures...
- Help! This is the max. extent of my coloring abilities... Bucket Fill!!! Can anyone tell me how to color my pics properly? I have Photoshop 2.5 (ya ya don't laugh I'm using my school's version) and Claris Works 4.0. Stop the madness! There's got to be a better way! Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions...
- Wooo! Color! I did this pic before in b&w, but this is sooo much better. This is my first pic in Adobe Photoshop. It's still a bit grainy, but I'll get better! Merry Christmas everyone! Luv ya all!
- Yay! I colored another picture! This is a furry boy who doesn't have a name yet. (Boy's with long hair are so cute!) He's one of my old pictures but I still really love it!
- Ewan holds his baby daughter to the sky... I really love this picture. It's from a story I was writing a long time ago. I used to write bits of it on computers whenever I saw one. I'd write even when I couldn't save the piece. So sometimes I'd be weird places (like the library) and I'd just write on their crummy database screens. I guess some lucky patrons got more to read then they were expecting! Furry Forever!
- After a long day of exams, lectures, and just plain school... We all need a break. Furry Forever!
- Here's a grayscale gif of a girl who's sweet as pie! She was scanned with a handscanner (which I'm still learning how to use.) Take a look, she's worth the load! Anshin says: Furry Forever!
- This picture is reallllly old! But I thought I would show you all some of my stuff from a couple years ago... enjoy!
- A picture of a school-girl. She's appropriately dressed for the season. Really this picture was an attempt at drawing a hat on a furry, and still have it look decent.
- Awwww, aren't children wonderful. They have such subtle ways of telling us what they want!
- Here's a guy putting on his own personal concert. Music is just great that way!
- A furry boy staring at the stars...
- This is me (Tania) if I were a furry person. Too bad I'm not!
- I'm not really sure why I decided to draw this cute little guy, but I think he's adorable... Please excuse the darkness of this picture since it's a scan of a pencil sketch, and well, I'm not very good at scanning yet! Luv ya all!
- This one's my favorite... Anshin hugging a sweet boy. Boys are wonderful! Yay!
Tania Grunewald (Anshin) —2/2 >