- Claire attends Elaine's annual Artist's Cotillion. Claire Cicely (C) the artist.
- From Ken Fletcher's 'zine "Spontoon". In 1933, native guide Tanj-li tells student Claire Cicely all the stories as to why coconuts don't grow in the Spontoons. Claire and Tanj-li © the artist.
- Here's the next in my series of experiments with color and skunks. This was started as a pencil sketch, scanned and then painted in Painter for an oil paint appearance. Character Crimson copyright the artist.
- Elaine, dressed for a party. Another scan from my sketchbook. Elaine Delacourt © the artist.
- I scanned some of my furry items from my sketchbook. Here's an early sketch of Elaine, just after I'd figured out how her hair should look. Elaine Delacourt © the artist.
- Here's Elaine in her 1930's incarnation for the "Spontoon" 'zine. This ink drawing was part of Elaine's character sheet. Elaine Delacourt © the artist.
- Galanna lives in the same world as Geibriian and Liila. Pencil sketch scanned from my sketchbook. Image © the artist, Galanna © her player.
- Galanna in color, looking as she commonly would at home during the day. Sketch scanned from my sketchbook, painted in Painter. Image © the artist, character © her player.
- An early drawing of Geibriian. Although primarily a scholar, she, too must sometimes don mail and fight. Image and character © Laurie Gerholz.
- The lioness Geibriian, a scholar and historian, has come to plead her case at the court of the tigress Kimintar, the most powerful sorceress of her land. Geibriian and Kimintar are © the artist.
- Here's a warrior cat-girl, drawn in a somewhat different style for me. I was trying for a more animation style for the coloring, and a more human face than I normally present.
- Ivy is the first of a series of experimental colorful skunks. This character is completely different and separate from Joe Rosales' skunk named "Ivy"! Ivy McNaughton (C) the artist.
- Ink drawing of Kimintar. A powerful sorceress, her specialty is fire magic. Kimintar © the artist.
- This is Laura, Lisa's twin sister. As you might guess from Laura's military garb, the two have followed very different paths in life. This has made for some conflicts.
- This is Liila. She's a good friend of Geibriian, and very good with a sword. Liila © her player.
- When I posted the picture of the lynx priestess, I said she didn't have a name. I guess I was wrong. Another sketch in the sketchbook named her as "Lisa". Lisa the lynx © the artist.
- This as-yet unnamed lynx is only protecting her sacred site. If you mean no harm, you have nothing to fear. Image produced in Metacreations Painter.
- From Ken Fletcher's 'zine "Spontoon". Claire and John review the day's field notes. Claire Cicely and John Minsky © the artist.
- Wow! I'm away for a while and the whole place is redone. Looks wonderful! Thought I should contribute something to celebrate. This is Nuriin, a tri-colored Asian squirrel. Hope to do some color pictures of her to really show off her coat.
- Here's another view of Nuriin.
- Finally! After a goodly delay, a picture request answered. This is Robyn Goodfellow, for Caitlin. Rendered in colored pencil, completed digitally with Painter. Art is © 1999 the artist, Robyn is the property of Caitlin Blank.
- On Spontoon Island in 1933, Elaine and Terrie hit the beach. Elaine Delacourt and Terrie Swannick © the artist.
- Finally had a chance to draw Tanj-li in color, in her brilliant tropical home.
- Another item from "Spontoon". Here's Tanj-li again, in a more martial mood. Tanj-li © the artist.
- Terrie, dressed as "Star" for the "Celestials" masquerade ensemble. Terrie Swannick (C) the artist.