Adam Fullerton (Pegasus316)
- Commission piece I did back in Jan. of 2001. A little TOO dark, I know. But, the original still looks pretty good. ;)
- Just trying out some different poses with 2 of my characters, and figured my wife's character would fit in well there. I'm especially happy with how the semi-transparency of Saphira's wing came through where LadyKam's wing comes up behind it. :)
- At one point, this was going to be the cover art for a webmag that a couple of friends (one of whom later became my wife, thankyouverymuch) had decided to try putting together. Unfortunately, it never ended up happening. Kinda glad, to be honest. :P
- LOOOONG story behind this one. :P My wife did a sketch of this character for me a few months back, which I still have up on my wall at work. ;) I decided I'd give 'er a try myself, and this is what came out. :)
- Quick sketch done by request. "Frynge" is © 2002 his player. Do not redistribute!
- First attempt at another request. Apparently, the character needs to be bulkier, though. I've never seen any other pics of the character. So, I'll have to take another stab at it with cartoonier proportions, I guess. "Iridium Wolf" is © 2002 her player. Do not redistribute!
- I'm REALLY proud of this one. It took about 15 hours in Photoshop to color, but it was VERY worth it. This was one of my first attempts at a slightly different art style. Prior to this, I'd been doing the old Image Comics crosshatching method to death. This one is currently available as a print if anyone's interested. :)
- I like this one a lot actually. (And, no, there's nothing implied by the hoe that she's holding. ;P She's a farmer.) Did this one for a friend on YiffNet a couple months back, and eventually I plan to add color. :)
- The original for this was done on blue-lined office notebook paper, believe it or not. :P MAN, I love Photoshop. ;)
- Obviously, a fan art pic with a twist. ;) I've gotten some pretty good responses from this one, though. So, I thought I'd show it around here. This was done a while back. But, I'm still really happy with the color effects. Even if there are WAY too many lens flares. :P
- If this one shows up twice, sorry. :P I tried to upload it and got a 404 error. So, I'm assuming it didn't go through. Anywho, this is the most recent pic I did of my character Pegasus. It will eventually be available as a full color print in lineless form. :) I did this to promote my webcomic, "Wandering Trials". You can find it here: http://wanderingtrials.keenspace.com
- This one was drawn originally so it could be airbrushed onto the back of a denim jacket of mine. Now I use to to put a name to the screen name "Pegasus316" :)
- Color version of the winged tigress. She is not a lady who wants to be toyed with. Can ya tell?? ;)
- Just to show everyone I'm still alive (after WAY too long a time, no less), I figured I'd upload a couple of new pics. :) Hope ya like!
- This is a character that I created on a day off from school. This particular drawing was done more recently. Within the last year or so. It was colored in "Ulead iPhoto Plus 4", and is currently the "Pic of the Month" on my web site.
Adam Fullerton (Pegasus316)