Sophie Alesi (Ecco)
- Partially inspired by DOA3's ending video starring Helena. I can't wait until summer *sigh*
- I wanted to draw a prissy, spoiled dragoness....who hordes jewels and such. Everyone meet Diva! Done with prismacolors (pencils).
- A commission for a good friend of mine, Don. He wanted a pic of him and his girl Shannon as furries or animals of some sort. I picked these neat oriental-inspired dragons, because Don's really into Japanese/Asian culture. As you can see the Yin-Yang motif is present, which represents any good realtionship. I think Shan and Don bring out the best in each other!
- A bit of the Cat Tarot. The magican was modeled after my kitty Smudge. One of my favorite tarot cards.
- A female dragoness slithers up her rock and perches. She looks secretive about something... this took me about 8 hours on and off to finish...cause of the paint. :p And because I lost my little paintbrush! :p
- A quick drawing, Egyptian myth-inspired. I also drew my fursona more anime-like.
- I'm reading a novel called 'Snakehips', it's about belly dancing, which seems like fun! ;)
- A gift for a special friend I grew up with. Today's her birthday party and I haven't seen her in a few years!
- A little early, but I love Halloween! Happy Halloween everyone! Done with Prismacolor pencils and markers.
- This started out as a lazy pencil sketch, which I inked. He's a grandfather dragon, and I thought editing it to look like an old photo would be neat.
- After watching episode after episode of Naruto..I have become a bit obsessed. Behold! The Ki-Rin Nin!
- The effects on the background were done with Prismacolors and a little bit of water. The hair was done in crayola markers...proving once again, that they do have their use in my art chest of goodness. Inspired by a Shirow pic with a waitress (in much less clothing)
- A cute Tanuki displays the fish she won at the Spring Festival.
- Everyone has two sides to them. Imagine your normal, everyday self, meeting your primal self for the first time. Done with Prismacolor pencils and markers.
Sophie Alesi (Ecco)