<December 9, 2004>
- Another year has come full circle. Gene and CatsWhisker, having been provided with PROPER diving equipment this time, are surrounded by the underwater equivalent of those waiters who come up and sing to you at themed restaurants. Happy Birthday, Gene! (One hour early on the west coast... on time everywhere else. Oh, and reuploaded to fix mistakes.)
- Merry Christmas everyone! From me (the red dragon), and my hubby Jonny (the striped dragon)... Pass around that mistletoe! <3
- Two gryphlets snuggle down in an emerald nest for naptime with bunny. Gryphons of the hotter climes display brilliant coloration, even in infancy. The bright colors and patterns seem to serve both for courting displays, as with the brighter tropical birds, and as a warning display, as with poison dart frogs. "Seek dinner here," say the feathers, "and meet a loud, pointy end" 8x10, watercolor and egg tempera on clayboard
- My friend Darren (http://d6016.deviantart.com/) came up with cowtatoes and i thought they were too cute, so i had to draw my own image with them! Yay cowtato! My scanner butchered the blending in this image, btw..Sky especially -.-
- Erm... im getting really sick of the Christmas music they've been playing at work..? I swear... Rudolph might be next x.x
- A Mog...Half man, half dog. He's his own best friend. It's Lonestar's faithful sidekick Barf from Spaceballs. I hope this is ok...I mean he is an Anthro, right?
- Remember when she was hamtaro? Well................. ....yes.
- A benefit sketch for a friend of mine, "Hunter Wolf," (creator of the '80's comic series, "Hamster Vice,") who's wife has had a medical emergency and is hoping to cover her medical bills through donations and sales of his new DVD, "Black Zero: Mercenary Ant." (http://www.diehardstudio.com)