<December 4, 2004>
- a self portrait
- Badge for Tresch! This one's definately one of my faves :)
- 8X10 inches, watercolor, pencil and ink on illustration board. This was another sketch that got out of hand. I love the musical movies of the 1920s and 30s so this is a small tribute to the leading ladies of that era. A Thoroughly Modern Vixen, if you will pardon it. ^_~ Lots of silly jokes in this one.
- An older piece from 2002. Just a little clockwork wing retrospective. I'm not sure why I draw so many of them. It's a 'thing' I guess.
- 15X5 inches, watercolor, pencil and ink on illustration board. This was a sketch that got out of hand. A bit of got cut off in the scan. I was pleased with the softness and illustrative qualities in this piece. This one will be available in prints and the original is headed for Further Confusion.
- Colored pencil and ink over gold leaf and oil paint on illustration board. 25X18 inches(ish). I had originally planned on having it be a hazy, impressionistic piece, but a little tube of oil paint got mixed in with my tube watercolors and I had to go all out to save the darn thing. The muscley bits were fun to draw though.
- For Ashlander of the WolfXChange livejournal community.