<October 3, 2004>
- Another one o' them Golem-y critters.
- I needed a more updated pic of Tignar (brother of Rako) to try and finalize his design, since he changes constantly, especially his tattoos/markings. I went back to using cel shading for this one, too.
- In this image, I tried to capture a natural looking habitat to a wolf...in some corner of the world anyways. I also wanted a wolf going about running about in that habitat and capture the moment it had to jump a river. I tried to add more susupense by hidding the rock or ledge it planned on jumping to. In all that, I hoped I captured the power and grace of the wolf. This was made with watercolor, colored pencils, aycrillic, and micron pens on bristol.
- My half of a trade with my buddy GrayWolf. Its her and her mate, the Irish elk.
- GutterHorse has this LJ icon that's form a "Get Fuzzy" comic that says "I...I think I'm a dork". I think it applies quite well in this case *avoids gutter pitching her lightsaber at her*
- Commission pic for Dahni of Tapestries. Pretty gold and black.
- My half of an art trade with LionessB of her character "Fake Smash".
- A gift for Kannikah of her character, a butterfly-winged leopard.