<September 27, 2004>
- Here's another critter from the Kamigawa Styleguide! A smaller version can be seen on the Wizards site. Our AD wrote an article about the whole development process for the deck. It's worth checking out for all the concept goodies decorating the article. Copyright 2004, WOTC.
- Here's one of my roughs, from the very beginning of the development process for Kamigawa. Weird critter, inspired by one of the greatest critter designers in the world Keita Amemiya. ©2004 WOTC.
- We were encouraged to "go wild" during the inital design phase of Kamigawa. I got the dubious distinction of being the weirdest guy. That's good for something, I 'spoze. ©2004 WOTC.
- The Infamous Tree Drill! Renamed to something equally ridiculous, but I can't recall what. Another creature developed for Champions of Kamigawa. ©2004, WOTC.
- A montage of scientific-illustration bits and bobs; 'Agyrtolasia calliptera' and two new species. Attempting to recreate carbon dust in Corel PhotoPaint.
- The Mayor of Lizardtown. I assure you there's a dorky-yet-plausible story behind this.
- The family Ptiliidae comprises several genera of ridiculously small, feather-winged beetles. There is a physics joke in the picture too.
- Who needs legs when you can swim through the sand? It's a little limb-reduced skink in an unlikely color.
- Catch it! I think this was inspired by a Floridian cowrie systematist who blamed "snail fever" for his love of molluscs.
- Velocirapper, MC from the BC, yo, yo ,yo! Representin' his Pangaea peeps. He's totally off the hizzle! Word. ...I'm so lame. XP
- Can't sleep, need drawing mojo quenched...I know, I'll try drawing my old chara Lightning the Tornadow in five different styles (yes, I'm including the stick figure as a 'style', since that's how I used to draw cuedows once upon a time). Nothing too fancy, but I like 'em, particularly the "OMG realiztik" one since it's the first time I draw him like that.
- Here's a photograph of me and my rooster, Jim.
- A little early, but I love Halloween! Happy Halloween everyone! Done with Prismacolor pencils and markers.
- Yeah, I felt like uploading really old art. A roo in neon colors. I hope everyone goes blind looking at this. ;P