<September 13, 2004>
- I had some scrap strips of matt board lying around, so I made myself a bookmark. All it needs now is some ribbon, maybe a bead or charm, and it's ready to sit in my textbooks and cheer me up during the cold, winter months.
- "What Nightmares Are Made Of". Evithos, God of Fear and Chaos, is formed from hundreds of death vipers acting as a single unit, giving him the ability to shapeshift and is virtuality indestructible. Sketch in Photoshop 7.0.
- Tai Chi Single Fan
- A picture of Aric from my Legend of Ages storyline, drawn in Flash MX. This is the latest concept art of what his outfit looks like.
- Another from the same, more primitive series. Otter catches a fish and seems quite pleased with himself. Illustrator. ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- Foulmouth and Lunchbox. Never let me use my wacom tablet past midnight or I'll draw movie characters as toys. *facepalm*
- Another Art-Collaboration...This time with Katie Hofgard..Her character is Shadowolf, mine is 13:11..She drew the characters...I did the colring etc.
- Since this is the Best of All Possible Scans, enjoy my bunny babe before she plummets. Not Olympic material, that one.
- Commission for Yao Chi's player. I generally prefer scanning to photographs, but the rough edges of the amate paper made it just too much of a hastle to peice together the scans.
- Blud Blugsson was lost. He was willing to admit that now. Heading south had been a mistake. And he should have stopped after the first week. Two months was just pigheaded. And he should probably have asked for directions sooner, in an area where he spoke the native language. But he'd been so sure he was going the right way, until he wandered into the mangrove swamp.