<August 30, 2004>
- Adoption pic for Wiltikirra from last month's Secret Santa thing. This didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but I still like it for the most part. 150dpi version here- http://nevarraven.com/pics/art/a2/mirrorbig.jpg
- Commissioned badge of Krandle! His character design is just too cute. Done in colored pencils and ink. Krandle is © his creator. Art ©2004 Arphalia.
- My first attempt with gouache. Tricky stuff, but it has a neat, chalky almost melancholy feel to its colors. Otterguy with bronze age stuff, also a 1st level fighter. Gouche on watercolor paper. ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- for foofers
- A boring class a lot of coffee. Pencil (GENERIC dragon head by "Psicoyote" Jose M. Balanzario psicoyote.deviantart.com)
- If this is stepping across the border of what's allowed on here, just delete it. 8x11" mechanical 2B pencil on Bristol paper. Also, I'd like to add that I don't think I have ever worked from such a low-quality photo, ever, so it's mostly improvisation on the details and stuff. I like to think I managed to do a pretty good job with it 8atleast it's better than the photo I was asked to draw).
- Sure, thorny branches between his toes were uncomfortable. But he learned his lesson after the first time he ran afoul of an over-ripe berry. Lucky for him, he only had a foot to fall that time. He then decided that pricked feet are much better than a bruised tail. Watercolor pencil and markers.