<July 20, 2004>
- A big bad black doggie and a lot of chains. It's TheFelineCanine's character Khaosdog. Art Trade. Water color, colored pencil and charcoal on Bristol Board.
- Commission for Arania. Graphite on 14" x 17" parchment imitation paper. Ambrose © Jenny Biggs. (This drawing was a TON of fun to do!!)
- The culmination of a running gag of sketches from Sushi Night last Tuesday. Note Jen's Squidgy on Dalia's shoulder. He's her new best friend. :) You can see all the other sketches at http://www.livejournal.com/users/beerhorse/114262.html
- Quincy P. Morris, chasing ravens.
- Found out about that freeware paint program ArtRAGE on the forums (it's the lack of a zoom tool that inspires the rage, I guess.) Downloaded it onto my computer at work, because I'm a bad girl. Drew up a sketch on a post-it and then colored it instead of making photocopies or some other kind of bitchwork. Yes, long ago I had a doberman "avatar" or whatever, named Dawndra. This is kinda her. I might re-name her. She's not usually green, I was just having fun with colors. (re-upload; fixed awful dithering)
- Naosu, wife of Itsua, (the Bartender). See you at SIGGRAPH! :)
- "Please good sir, spare me! I'm too cute to eat!" Or so I hope :) Little gift for Lonners, based off of a stupid running gag from a sushi party earlier on last week. His name is Squidgy :) [Squidgy © 2004 by Jen Seng] -- [Jul. 20, 2004]