<June 25, 2004>
- Commission for Frysco of his magpie character, Morse. I spent a long time with those friggin feathers... and then compression ate them. Grrr...
- Told Klandagi I'd do a "sketch" trade with her... well, I sketched it, and then I liked it so much I went ahead and colored it, too. It's pretty small though, this is almost exactly actual size. Colored Pencil on bristol.
- I call this Clear Water. Frankly, I don't have a whole lot to say other than I really don't feel that's a good representation of my character Calyce at all: http://yerf.com/crowkath/kc_calyce.jpg - That is what she should look like, but she was... very very small on paper. ((annoyed)) But! That's alright, overall I think it was what I was aiming for. ^_^
- 4/10 inked drawings I'm doing for Peter Gresham. This is his labrador character, Private Don.
- Just something small and simple I threw together in Illustrator in about 20 minutes or so, during some break time at the office. I didn't have the time to go all-out shiny and shadey with it, but I think it still came out cute. Surprise for the Liz! [Lizardbeth © 2004 by Liz Boriss] -- [Jun. 24, 2004]
- My biological clock officially ticks away another year come tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me :) [Spunky Piyo © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [June 2003]