<June 2, 2004>
- badge for Indigofox. hope to see some of you at C-ACE!
- Venezia, Italy - Nel blu, dipinto di blu, felice di stare lassu!
- Here's a critter for the Monster Manual II, a thingus that's supposed to be constantly writhing in pain. Why that makes it more dangerous I can't recall. Harrumph. Painter 7.1; ©2001 TSR.
- Big, nasty critter spawned from lava. This was a learning experience in what colors translate best from digital to print....and those that don't. :/ Painter 7.1, ©2002 TSR.
- Fear me, I am Sporebat! *ahem* Done for the new Fiend Folio. Painter 7.1, ©2001 TSR.
- Sliguana the iguana as a surfer dude. I don't think he really surfs, though. Look Ma, no black!
- Ok, I'm trying to draw again, really I am. Ganthed the dragonwolf for his bday this weekend, colored pencils with cheap PS BG.
- A comission for Rachel Patino of a split-tailed, dinosaur-footed black lion fire elemental. The fire is smooth in real life, not chopped up like it is in the scan. art/image © Allison Theus critter © Rachel Patino
- Every now and then, I get this urge to paint something just to do one element of it. Like the checkerboard tile. Not that I enjoy painting tile all that much, but I wanted to have painted it, just to get it out of my system. Or...err...something.