<April 25, 2004>
- Gift for a friend, one wolf helps out another when he is sick. Watercolor.
- A digital image of Jubin, my husky mutt character based off a friend of the same name. I used this image as a chance to loosen up my style abit, and not focus on every single hair. I also got to play with vibrant colors again, wich is always fun, and with vehicle design, too. Can you tell I like BMW's?
- Goofy ink exercise... and just because the world needs more androgynous reptilian pin-ups.
- She's sweet, adorable, and eternally patient. Orca-Bloo? This lopsided pen-yena is for you. :)
- A color head study of Asheru. However, I had a LOT of help from Vantid on this one, to get the furr to not look so much like carpet. Thank you Vantid. :-) Pen 7 Ink, then a LOT of Photoshop, and some Painter from Vantid. Scott A. H. Ruggels 0 4 / 2 0 0 4 .
- Here is some line art, detailing the costume that Asheru is wearing in the previous picture. I just picked the year 2044 because it was graphically interesting, but other than her rifle, all of her gear is based on current S.W.A.T. Tactical gear, and she is outfitted as a tactical sniper. The rifle is just based on some ballistic theories, and was done as an all meta/synthetic rifles with a telescoping bols and free floating barrel (and a Burris Bipod). I don't think this idea is going anywhere, but it was fun to draw. Pen & Ink on Bristol. Scott A. H. Ruggels 0 4 / 2 0 0 4 .
- It only makes sense that a bat-eared fox would wear the dancing garb favored by Samburu women in Kenya, right? Okay. Maybe I just like obscure foxes and neat costumes. (watercolor, a little pencil, and ink on mat stock, 5.5" by 9" )
- Illustration of my most beloved character Reaper. I had fun with this one and after being supremely obsessed with pomegranates over Christmas I couldn't pass up the symbolism.
- This was done for Jinx17 by way of the Secret Santa TP. Gotta love candles and eye-blinding fabric.
- Here is Pumpkin Prancer, my orange desert dragon! He is leaping about, all his sails (fins) on display. Is he solar-powered?
- My latest picture: %93Raven Steals the Sun, Moon, and Stars.%94 This is loosely based on an old S.E. Alaskan Native legend. There sits Raven, dangling his new %91sparklies%92 from a silver thread!
- Ah! I love doing these romantic pictures!
- Foxen's Da BOMB
- Furries should take care of their ears from getting wet.
- for all my sins.
- Sashah had the misfortune of being born a civilized werewolf in a human's world. Though she has trained rigorously in the magical ways, she has yet to succeed in becoming a human so that she can finally "fit in." Instead she must mask her identity in all array of enchantments from those that would otherwise harm her. But every once in awhile, she can let her guard down and enjoy the moment. -"lighter" re-upload.
- This is a scan of an 8 inch by 10 inch oil painting. Because it's textured, it didn't scan quite right (there is clearly muddy/wet fur in the original). This is the watcher of the Forest, a beast that guards the forest from intruders. I'd started out this painting with little to no knowledge of oil paints, and finished it having learned quite a bit (including the necessity of "drying time"). I'm particularly fond of the almost impressionistic Fall scenery.
- ...Unicorns and Faries sell well on eBay, this was the logical output... ...the sheer girliness overwhelms me and makes me want to dance around with glittery ribbons and butterflies. *sobs* I'm so sorry!
<April 25, 2004>