<April 5, 2004>
- more random snail art.
- random snail art.
- Sufferring from a prolonged attack of artist's block, which is no fun in the final few months of uni. So hurrah! Regression into the stuff I used to do as a kid, working from photos my father and I have taken at various zoos. This is up for sale on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3716184845
- My friend's, Jocelyn Kiersted http://madeline-marie.deviantart.com character, Becca. Weird things happened while I attempted to upload this.
- Everyone needs a little luve. I drew Luve 80s wedding goth style. She should be a bit less busty, lol. The character is the property of Lauren Henderson, as always, be respectful.
- My bull was having a bad day, so I drew him a picture to cheer him up, d'aawwwwwwww. (Don't shoot me.) I haven't been around much due to crazy-go-nuts schoolwork mostly...what art I have been drawing is non-furry, and THAT stuff has been being redrawn three, four times before I'm satisfied with it. So um. Rough art period for me. But I like this one. Hope you do too. =)
- Slightly edited version for Yerf. I did this one for FC this year. The white Cheetah, a rare jewel. Markers and Paint on 11 x 14 bristol board. (Non edited print on Furbid... 1081563158)
- Some quick character sketches for the Happy Little Capybara and his as-yet-unnamed stuffed sloth (who obviously knows Digger's tailor.) Sloth name contenders so far include Stanley, Mr. Sleepy, Slothy, Oliver, and Mr. Wigglesworth.