<April 2, 2004>
- Sproing! Bounce! Fweee!
- Ragglesnarflurs are known to indulge in public transportation once in a while, to the horror of regular users... (Illustator 5.5, P-shop 5, and wacom)
- "One day I will be old enough to eat you!" exclaimed the pup. "That's nice." said the stork, "But you will never be old enough to fly."
- computer drawing of my dog chracter supercrazzy. drew while anitvirus found 60 virues on my computer... no lie!!
- DINO MAN!
- The war rages on. Needed to take a break from my current projects. Another sketchbook doodle colored in PS. I have the whole story plot written down; maybe one of these days I'll actually write the story itself. Erythros/Xahvin (Rippinton)/lockjaws © Allison Theus
- There was some moody story behind this, but I forgot what it was. I think it's because it's late.
- "hey, gab, what should i draw?" "Hmm... Hearts in a cereal bowl! :D" "uhm... ... no, i dont think i will." "Why not? It's a great idea!" "u draw it, then." 7 hours later...
- A gift pic of Qba, a very red creature who is an amalgamation of more animals than I care to keep track of. For you, Qba.