<March 31, 2004>
- Time for my once-every-couple-of-months upload, here. I actually started this drawing of Joan late last year, but due to lack of okapi refs, I didn't finish it until today. (Yes, I was too lazy to find them on my own and my boyfriend had to locate them, but hey, it's HIS character. :) Anyway, Joan's not the most cheerful Emejre in the world. She also lives with two guys and is the alpha female...neither of them dare mess with her! Joan © S.W. McPhail, artwork © C.R. Majors
- taking a break from schoolwork to keep my SANITYYYYYY :3 Takashi, the shiba mutt boy.
- Filipino horse demon thing, altered slightly to eliminate unsightly nono places.
- A "birthday" picture I drew for Jessica Bogardus. It made a lot more sense before I got rid of the nipple on -her- left boob. Even if she's deformed, I still love her.
- A picture I did of my friend Stacey Kettler's character Fantine, but I hate it. Her face irritates me beyond all belief. If that makes any sense. She's a 3-striped dasyure.
- A picture I drew for cuidame at DA, as a thank-you. Her character Messa. Also my St Patty's Day Picture, lol, cause it's green and red.
- An art trade with the adorable Ponygirl who I bear a striking resemblance to ^_^
- It's Tugrik, Admin Extraordinaire of FurryMuck! --- P.S.: to those folks who have been waiting patiently for their commissions, yes I am working on them! Sorry for the delays, but I'm back on the stick now and cranking stuff out at last! -:D
- Bill is half llama. Llamas have fuzzy faces. Bill has smooth chinline. Therefore! He shaves with special shaving cream that allows for even, smooth, short hair on face. Warning: furette may cause serious female encounters. (XD you're officially crazy if you read your boyfriend's deodarant as entertainment for a date)
- I REALLY want a Jeep ^__^ I test drove one this last weekend....it was so much fun. The picture....I was thinking about camping. My hubby and I love to camp and a awesome CJ-5 or Wrangler Jeep would too cool...sigh, just dreamin', I know.
- One of my entries for the logo competition the Old Louisville Coffeehouse is having. Old Louisville is swarming with squirrels, hence this little guy. The other logo is a coffeecup surrounded by ivy, pretty cool stuff. I think I have a good shot at winning this sucka, woo!
- A character I drew of HavocFox from Furnet on IRC. I did two versions...This, and one with the eyes closed. I liked this one personally. Drawn and coloured in Flash MX.
- Pattern for a spray paint triptych. ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- No, it's not a tumor...He's got a butterfly on his nose. Done in Illustrator, and jpg'd in Photoshop.
- An odd little watercolor/acrylic donkey in robes. (I woke up to discover I'd scrawled the sketch for this in the night, and something about the covered eyes appealed to me.)
- Informed that I had woefully neglected the stately capybara in my art, I rushed out at once to correct the matter. Some friends told me that capybaras needed evil mustaches, and somehow, this was the result...(I don't know either.)
- A friend of mine kept insisting that she wanted to see wombat beefcake. I lay all the blame on her and take no responsibility for any of it. (I'm goin' to hell...)