<March 19, 2004>
- My half of an art trade with Basalt--ride the wild betta!
- And another fishing-related trade piece. Done for my friend Matt, who loves donkeys too. I thought I was being all original with the subject matter, until I realized there was at least one other pic someone had done floating out there featuring a donkey fishing. Whoops. ^__^; Guess there's nothing new under the sun.
- *laughs softly* So now that you've found me, what do you intend to do? lockjaws/artwork © Allison Theus 2004
- Stainless. image © Allison Theus 2004
- Once upon a time, Thornwolf liked to do scratchboards.Then, her elbow locked up and had to be put in a sling for 2 weeks because of the strain. She never scratched again. *sigh* And to think I used to do one of these every 2 weeks just about. Sorry it's old, I think its still a pretty image.
- A group of new characters and a couple of old ones, most escapees from Exotica Genoworks, a company that specializes in genetic artwork,... but then was forced to do military goods, which they really hated... afterall,... pretty custom cyantians should be honored as beautiful pieces of artwork and not sent onto the field of battle. A little under an hour of inking and a teaser for a series I will begin in late summer or sooner. There's an Otter/Ermine mix, a thing, an african wild dog, a grey headed flying fox, a raccoon, a skunk, a Digni and the creature in the back is a Zorse
- Sil, aka Coon of Doom. Raccoon mixed with Stealth dice and a lot of nasty temperment. A departure from overly cute and cuddlly raccoons.